Newcastle United 1 - 1 Burnley - 31/01/18 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Dave

Sick to death of these absolute fannies missing easy chances, especially at home.  I’ve never known a team have as little composure as this!  It’s like every good chance that drops to us, the player simutaneously shits himself and ejaculates as he goes to take the shot.  Utter crap!

Joselu's face coming off the pitch man. The most depressed looking human you will ever see.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/40/980x490/landscape-1475760196-00-coro-week-42-peter.jpg

;D

Looks just like him!

Sick to death of these absolute fannies missing easy chances, especially at home.  I’ve never known a team have as little composure as this!  It’s like every good chance that drops to us, the player simutaneously shits himself and ejaculates as he goes to take the shot.  Utter crap!

I also get frustrated at the cuts to the twats in the crowd who are clearly spitting venom towards the poor sod. He's shit no doubt but once again 'support' shows its issues.

Sick to death of these absolute fannies missing easy chances, especially at home.  I’ve never known a team have as little composure as this!  It’s like every good chance that drops to us, the player simutaneously s***s himself and ejaculates as he goes to take the shot.  Utter crap!

I also get frustrated at the cuts to the t***s in the crowd who are clearly spitting venom towards the poor sod. He's s*** no doubt but once again 'support' shows its issues.

Aye it doesn’t help when players get abuse for missing.  Lack of effort is fair enough but not lack of ability.

Is there an option to sign Kenedy?

Doesn't appear to be, unfortunately.

He says he was open to it in one of his interviews though.

Basically, if we stay up and Rafa is still here, we'll be favourites.

Amazing that he's what? 6th choice in his position at Chelsea? :lol:

Kudos to Rafa. Kid looks fantastic.