AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - 24/02/18 @ 1500 - No TV

0-1 and we'll all be loving life.

Hurray! Survival and Ashley is here forever :lol:

Surely a new owner (and Rafa) is much more likely if we stay up?

Personally, I don't think so. I'm of the opinion that Ashley doesn't want to sell at all because the more I think about it, I cannot think of a reason why he'd want to when it's so beneficial to him and SD.

Also, forcing myself to think like this means I don't get my hopes up.

Reason to sell would be lots of money, absolutely no reason to sell if we go down as he'd never accept losing money on a sale.

You may well be right but I think he gets lots of money by keeping us.

Ultimately, he said he's selling. We know he's a liar therefore as far as I am concerned, he isn't.

For now, I think after Sunday, we are in a good place to go and pick up another 3 points. Rafa has 2 weeks with them now and will have his plans ready.

0-2.

In their home games this season (most recent first) they beat Stoke, Arsenal, and Everton all 2-1, drew 3-3 with West Ham, lost 4-0 to Liverpool, drew 1-1 with Southampton, lost 2-1 to Burnley, beat Huddersfield 4-0, lost 1-0 to Chelsea, drew 0-0 with Leicester, and beat Brighton 2-1. So played 11 won 5 (four 2-1 wins and a 4-0), drew 3, lost 3.

In their home games this season (most recent first) they beat Stoke, Arsenal, and Everton all 2-1, drew 3-3 with West Ham, lost 4-0 to Liverpool, drew 1-1 with Southampton, lost 2-1 to Burnley, beat Huddersfield 4-0, lost 1-0 to Chelsea, drew 0-0 with Leicester, and beat Brighton 2-1. So played 11 won 5 (four 2-1 wins and a 4-0), drew 3, lost 3.

They have played 13 home games. Won 5, drew 3 and lost 5.

They have played 13 home games. Won 5, drew 3 and lost 5.

Yep, :thup:, missed-out the August games: lost to Watford 2-0 and Man City 2-1. So LLWDLWLDLDWWW.

Guest neesy111

These always look ropey when I see them play other teams, but then when they play us they look decent. Pretty sure that says more about us than them though.

They've only played us once this season.

These always look ropey when I see them play other teams, but then when they play us they look decent. Pretty sure that says more about us than them though.

No shit. I mean the 15/16 season too, beating us 1-3 at SJP and us only narrowly beating them away.

No shit. I mean the 15/16 season too, beating us 1-3 at SJP and us only narrowly beating them away.

Yeah they looked decent that one game but alongside Everton they are the worst side to play at SJP this season imo.

Mind somehow we ended up losing to both games although we were by far the better side in both.

They had a few out injured as well at SJP.

Aye, whilst I've been in support of Shelvey & Ritchie when others haven't, I've been one of Gayle's biggest critics from the beginning of the season, but his little knock down to Ritchie was absolutely brilliant on reflection & I thought he generally worked very hard and made a real handful of himself against Utd.