Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Would this season be the biggest ever margin in terms of league finishes between us?

94/95 we finished 6th in the Premier League and they finished 20th in Division One

87/88 we finished 8th in the old Division One and they finished 1st in the old Division Three

Convinced themselves we booed Rafa yesterday (not sure why it matters to them considering in their mind he’s a shit manager).

Ok there was a few boo’s of which most of us don’t agree with, however they were clearly for the performance of the players in that game and not for the manager.

Anyone who booed at SJP deserves absolute pelters tbh. Overly emotional, entitled little fuckers detached from reality. The manager and squad have collectively given an absolutely enormous effort over the past 18 months or so; shite performances like that need to be addressed but that sort of flak isn't deserved.

Might be a bit ott but it pisses me off so much. The current crop are the absolute antithesis of the ones who came before, the ones who didn't even deserve an attendance never mind a reaction.

Anyone who booed at SJP deserves absolute pelters tbh. Overly emotional, entitled little f***ers detached from reality. The manager and squad have collectively given an absolutely enormous effort over the past 18 months or so; s**** performances like that need to be addressed but that sort of flak isn't deserved.

Might be a bit ott but it pisses me off so much. The current crop are the absolute antithesis of the ones who came before, the ones who didn't even deserve an attendance never mind a reaction.

Totally agree.

There's this complete and utter bell end and his mate sit in the same row as me, spends his whole game shaking his head and shouting at players....noticed he booed at the end yesterday. Was with my son so just left it, but going on the piss for the Chelsea game without the boy, so I'm going to tell this cunt in no uncertain terms what I think of him.

I don't remember any boos like, was in the East Stand.

Definitely some from the Gallowgate  :sad:

Aye I sit in the Gallowgate and was disgusted with the way some of the fans were going on yesterday. I'm in the back row of the lower tier just at the edge of the Strawberry Corner and I just kept turning around telling people to calm the f*ck down because they were getting on the players backs at every misplaced pass or whenever an attack broke down in the 2nd half.

Neither the team or the crowd came out of yesterday with any credit.

*Not sure why I'm posting this on the Mackem topic other than it's about shit support and booing players.