Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just seen a bit of Coleman's presser from today. Whoever the top decision-makers are at Sunderland - Short and whoever else - are absolutely shameful, like. Deplorable by their absence and lack of responsibility

Just seen a bit of Coleman's presser from today. Whoever the top decision-makers are at Sunderland - Short and whoever else - are absolutely shameful, like. Deplorable by their absence and lack of responsibility

Long may it continue.

41 pages  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Reiver cannot be nearly 70!

I genuinely don't know any NUFC fan who is now even the slightest bit arsed about the 'six in a row' bollocks?!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-in-the-stadium.1427711/page-41

Hes 64 and the most bitter childish cunt on there. his wife must have been gangfucked by mags at some time to be that bitter

Guest chopey

Absolutely scandalous the amount of people in power at Sunderland that have just lost all interest but still turn up every week to pick up their wages it's like a charva care worker steeling from a frail old man who they look after.

Just read this on that page...

The Falcon said: ↑

Ah yes as I've said for some time now , that fact coupled with the fact we saw them off after the Everton game at home is something that I doubt they can ever equal and by fuck does it eat them away.That was the catalyst that turned them the way they are today.

19FTM73:

Indeed. Wherever we ed up, we beat them 6 times on the trot - absolutely annihilated them one way or another each time. When they were on form and so were we. To be fair, it must be agony for them knowing that they'll never even closely equal that (not even a 5-1). Add that we relegated them and saved our selves at their expense, well...icing on the cake. Division 1 isn't greta, but heyho. :)

Default answer to everything. :lol:

Ah yes as I've said for some time now , that fact coupled with the fact we saw them off after the Everton game at home is something that I doubt they can ever equal and by fuck does it eat them away.That was the catalyst that turned them the way they are today.

19FTM73:

Indeed. Wherever we ed up, we beat them 6 times on the trot - absolutely annihilated them one way or another each time. When they were on form and so were we. To be fair, it must be agony for them knowing that they'll never even closely equal that (not even a 5-1). Add that we relegated them and saved our selves at their expense, well...icing on the cake. Division 1 isn't greta, but heyho. :)

They're mentally ill.

Guest neesy111

19FTM73:

They're mentally ill.

Completely forgetting that they didn't see a home win against us for 28 years at one point.

You think thats bad? Who's for a nice thick slice of self-awareness? Certainly not the mackems at rokerreport....

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/4/26/17278986/newcastle-fans-and-their-mockery-of-hopeless-sunderland-is-it-not-just-a-little-bit-desperate

Essentially, it’s interesting that the Newcastle fans are still laughing it up...

What I really want to focus on is the fact that they’re still giving it the biggun’ with their gloating and hollering...

All the fume they’ve been forced to suppress over many years is all coming out at once - and that, my friends, is why they’re still going on about us now.

Note use of the word 'still' (italicised twice to emphasise their incredulity) for an event that occured less than a week ago. Yeah, ok.

For reference, beating Everton to send us down was 2016, 6-in-a-row was 2015, horse puncher 2013 and 'Boycoutt' 2008.  All brought up on a daily basis by the brain-donors on Ready to groom. Christ, they still bring up a score from when Queen Victoria was still warm. Still.

Cretins.

You think thats bad? Who's for a nice thick slice of self-awareness? Certainly not the mackems at rokerreport....

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/4/26/17278986/newcastle-fans-and-their-mockery-of-hopeless-sunderland-is-it-not-just-a-little-bit-desperate

Essentially, it’s interesting that the Newcastle fans are still laughing it up...

What I really want to focus on is the fact that they’re still giving it the biggun’ with their gloating and hollering...

All the fume they’ve been forced to suppress over many years is all coming out at once - and that, my friends, is why they’re still going on about us now.

Note use of the word 'still' (italicised twice to emphasise their incredulity) for an event that occured less than a week ago. Yeah, ok.

For reference, beating Everton to send us down was 2016, 6-in-a-row was 2015, horse puncher 2013 and 'Boycoutt' 2008.  All brought up on a daily basis by the brain-donors on Ready to groom. Christ, they still bring up a score from when Queen Victoria was still warm. Still.

Cretins.

My personal favourite is phone boxes. Especially considering it was over 20 years ago and it's not as though you never saw any others smashed up around the place in the 90s.

Cretins.

My personal favourite is phone boxes. Especially considering it was over 20 years ago and it's not as though you never saw any others smashed up around the place in the 90s.

Fwiw, two of the crowd who were smashing up the phone box after the cup final in 99 were sunderland fans who went to my school and were quite clearly identifiable in the chronicle on the Monday morning.

Guest chopey

The lass that was stood on top of the phone box showing her fanny was from Lanchester, also a non football fan.