Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Wiganfaninpeace

Don’t listen to my so-called fellow supporter, yous lot are massive, much bigger than us and will be swapping places next year. Yous deserve to be much higher up. Never liked the mags, arrogant fat crying shoe waving tossers, overrated ground and quiet as fook whenever they travel. Anyway hope yous go up and if we stay up I can’t wait for an away trip to your amazing stadium. FTM

Wiganfaninpeace

Don’t listen to my so-called fellow supporter, yous lot are massive, much bigger than us and will be swapping places next year. Yous deserve to be much higher up. Never liked the mags, arrogant fat crying shoe waving tossers, overrated ground and quiet as fook whenever they travel. Anyway hope yous go up and if we stay up I can’t wait for an away trip to your amazing stadium. FTM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/004/130/bagdad-bob.jpg

*Insert club name here* fan in peace!

Brought in Villa's chief scout as head of recruitment and are trying to claim he did an amazing job there :lol:

Well to be fair he did what Sunderland aspire to and turned Villa into a Championship club. :lol:

Brought in Villa's chief scout as head of recruitment and are trying to claim he did an amazing job there :lol:

Probably one of the reasons they find themselves where they are today. No matter how shit the news is that comes out of that place, they always end up agreeing its the best thing that could have ever happened to them.

Some top level thinking here on the news that N'Dong's transfer has fallen through due to money.  What an awful place Sunderland is

It’s racist I suppose and won’t go down well but by and large African players have been a disaster for us...stinking attitudes in the main.

It’s the main reason you don’t get many black managers imo. They usually aren’t the most professional footballers and are more keen on the celebrity side. Once they retire they go elsewhere and spend their money and don’t go into coaching. Obviously there are English examples like this too but it’s a lower percentage.

So there aren't many black managers because they're obviously from Africa and are 'by and large' a 'disaster'.

You just wonder what kind of brain these people have and why it isn't like that you'd find in a functioning human

African in peace here, just want to say you're bang on with what you say about our footballers their attitude is terrible and you only have to look at the way Yaya Toure is with birthday cakes to realise that they're really unprofessional. Totally expect you guys to win the league next season and a return to the big time very soon. White power!

African in peace here, just want to say you're bang on with what you say about our footballers their attitude is terrible and you only have to look at the way Yaya Toure is with birthday cakes to realise that they're really unprofessional. Totally expect you guys to win the league next season and a return to the big time very soon. White power!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-time-in-league-one.1433822/

The lack of self-awareness is staggering considering the threads over there that have even suggested that they aren't the biggest club in the division.

Such as..

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/portsmouth-biggest-club-in-league-1.1433749/

With this further on

Pompey fan here also in peace. Keep an eye on you lot due to connections in the NE. Not really a debate this - I'd say you are the bigger club, as would most of us. Believe this is only your 2nd season in the 3rd tier?

:lol:

Humility indeed...

Incredible.

Wonder why a big Scottish club or an ambitious Championship one didn't fancy the St.Mirren manager, who according to them is destined to be the new Alex Ferguson?

Nah, just a perpetuated stereotype/myth. Along with all of us absolutely hating Sir Bobby Robson and spitting on him, all being fat, all regularly eating pastries, always 'hounding' managers out, amongst others.