Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Wonder if Dan 'I'm not fully English' Barlaser will get a good old fashioned mackem beeeeewwwwwing.

Without check8ng I think he may be suspended.  Wasn't he sent off very recently?

He was. Two yellows in the cup v Frank Lampard's Derby County so would've only been the single game assuming he's not be sent off previously, looked pretty decent before that in truth, good range of passing not too dissimilar to Longstaff.

Wonder if Dan 'I'm not fully English' Barlaser will get a good old fashioned mackem beeeeewwwwwing.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/this-lad-is-worthy-of-a-good-reception.1462369/

Fuck me, they're absolutely riled about a reserve player saying that he's looking forward to playing against them.

They've gone soft man- just think about all the daft shite Steven Taylor used to spout and they didn't get as wound up as that.

Think Grigg will score and they'll win tonight

Oh the humanity if they lose and they are due a home loss to be honest

RTG would be priceless

No chance they will lose, division 3 is so shit they could end with only 2 defeats all season yet still be in th3 play offs , think they will win 2-0 or 3-0 , surely  :whistle:

They might have only lost twice but they have failed to win half of their games

They could have lost 8 times and probably still be in the same position

Tonight should be an easy win for them, but really hope they fuck it up :lol:

1-1

Accrington havent scored in 6 of their last 7 away games, losing 5 of them. Easy home win.

The mackems have a nice run of games now unfortunately -

Accrington (3 pts from the relegation zone) at home

Gillingham (in the relegation zone) at home

Bristol Rovers (only out of the relegation zone on GD) away

Plymouth (4 pts from the relegation zone) at home

Tonight should be an easy win for them, but really hope they fuck it up :lol:

1-1

Accrington havent scored in 6 of their last 7 away games, losing 5 of them. Easy home win.

The mackems have a nice run of games now unfortunately -

Accrington (3 pts from the relegation zone) at home

Gillingham (in the relegation zone) at home

Bristol Rovers (only out of the relegation zone on GD) away

Plymouth (4 pts from the relegation zone) at home

they cant fail, big crowds, great manager, 2 fabulous owners      , what can go wrong  :footy:

Funny to see how bad this lot actually are now, really poor in all areas and have lost any/every bit of quality they may have had a few seasons ago. Easy to see how they've failed to win half of their games, they're a good L1 team, they don't look out of place at all.

Funny to see how bad this lot actually are now, really poor in all areas and have lost any/every bit of quality they may have had a few seasons ago. Easy to see how they've failed to win half of their games, they're a good L1 team, they don't look out of place at all.

said it for a while , the standard is shocking, 4 th  :lol:

When I read "Accrington Stanley" I can only ever think of as said by that kid in the 1980's milk advert with Ian Rush.

Same, and I wasn't alive when it was on, and have never seen the full advert :lol: I don't know how it comes to this