Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Keane is a fucking pleb, man. He loses his cool as a pundit, he'll flip his lid as a manager. He'll get a new manager bounce no doubt but he's a pudding nonetheless. 

The last thing a group of players low on confidence need is that thick tosser shouting at them :lol: 

Listening to their home commentary is basically RTG minus the overt racism. "You'd have expected Defoe to get a goal or two" Who? Who was expecting a 39 year old who's not played much in the past 2 years to part the sea of plentiful goals. :lol: 

They've really conceded that this is their level. 

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The last thing a group of players low on confidence need is that thick tosser shouting at them :lol: 

I'd love leaked training ground footage to surface where he's running and participating in drills himself all while two foot, stud's up tackling them, calling them soft cunts, gan proper radge on the lot of them. :lol:  

They are gonna be gutted if Keane rejects them. They've got their hearts set on it, bless them. [emoji38]

The way they have gone on about Defoe and Keane coming back once again highlights how much us hogging the media glare is affecting them. They are absolutely desperate for some media attention.

All of a sudden, sacking Johnson is looking a real risk. Under him they were never finishing outside the top 6. Now though.....

8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

To compound their misery… Oxford have scored a late winner.

Really are looking like going out the playoffs :lol: 

This is beautiful.

Automatic looks a lost cause and I didn’t think they would go up that way for a while now. However, I thought they were a cert for the play off and that is now seriously looking that they may struggle to get up that way either. Sheff Wed coming up fast on the rails also. The 5 in a row is on glorious :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

1 win, 2 draws and 3 defeats in their last 6. :lol: 

Chokers, Keano be looking at that shitshow & thinking ah yes lets go down there & put my blood pressure through the roof

38,000 of the goons rocked up to Defoes homecoming "one last dance" shoite & sing Keanos name

Micah Richards be pummelling him on WhatsApp as we speak 

Glorious 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

Just seen a post on RTG, thought I had finally found a voice of reason only to be wrong. 

“Why the clamour for Keane. We were booing him last time he was here. He's shit and hasn't managed for over a decade. Give it to Bally”