Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks
Dan The Man said: ↑

I’ll start.

What if it was a white bloke?

It wasn't.

:lol: I'm laughing, but FUCK.ME. :anguish: Case closed marra.

Guest godzilla

Perfect scenario is that the 3 clubs who they have been going 'billy big boy  ;D' bollocks to are the ones who go up. Luton and Barnsley via the autmomatic spot and Portsmouth via the play offs at Wembley or is that 'Wembly'  :frantic: I originally thought getting beat off Charlton would be funny as fuck but these getting beat off Pompey twice at Wembley would be priceless.

They've always been the same where they tell a story and it always ends up with Sunderland somehow winning the story. Quite often it's about who they filled in. As far as I'm aware, none of their fans have ever been filled in. Ever.

They're such an hilarious weird bunch of 3rd world cunts.  :lol: :lol:

They've always been the same where they tell a story and it always ends up with Sunderland somehow winning the story. Quite often it's about who they filled in. As far as I'm aware, none of their fans have ever been filled in. Ever.

They're such an hilarious weird bunch of 3rd world Division cunts.  :lol: :lol:

Regarding Pickford, ultimately he is massively responsible for what has happened recently. When he first came on the scene and getting rated he was quick to come out to the papers saying he would never sign for us, hates Newcastle, loves Sunderland and trying to be one of the Sunderland lads. This was before he was even linked to any club, let alone us. There was no need for it and it was well before the derby game as well, so very unusual timing.

When he went to Everton, anytime they played us he was quick to wind up the our fans who quite rightly were giving him stick for juts coming out and being needlessly anti-Newcastle to get the Sunderland fans on side. The thing is last season get got away with as Everton got 2 lucky wins over us. I think this season he’s been doing similar angst Liverpool, then come the first derby of the season the occasion got to him and he cocked up. Come the game against us again the situation got the better of him.

Now he’s in a pub that is always going to have a percentage of Newcastle fans in it, and every action he has taken has invited stick onto him.

He could easily have just been quiet, got on with things and the worst he would have got is a small amount of chants when we played against him like any former Sunderland player does. However he wanted more then that because he always thought on the pitch he would be the winner between us, and therefor he would never have any problem with anyone trying to wind him up. When you get yourself so wrapped up in a rivalry and one of your own making, you’re always going to lose out sooner or later.

Overheard a conversation about how the 'Indians hate the Pakis the most' between a group of them at a pub near King's Cross before our game yesterday (They were Mackems because they said they'd be back to the place if Sunderland play at Wembley again in a few months, the barman didn't exactly look enthused). Immediately thought of this thread and Disco. :lol:

Overheard a conversation about how the 'Indians hate the Pakis the most' between a group of them at a pub near King's Cross before our game yesterday (They were Mackems because they said they'd be back to the place if Sunderland play at Wembley again in a few months, the barman didn't exactly look enthused). Immediately thought of this thread and Disco. :lol:

:lol: Wasn’t the Yewwwweeeston Rocket was it? There was talk of them owning that on RTG.

Simultaneously the hardest fans to have ever gone to football but also the most liked and classiest.

It's amazing how they rewrite history about their sewpa hard fans, as I went to a few games at Roker in the 80's/early 90's when football hooliganism was in it's pomp, and our lot wandered around with impunity and absolutely took the piss....they were literally nowhere to be seen. Sunderland was a stroll in the park compared to most grounds back then (especially Boro) but reading their threads on RTG, and it's about how they smashed everybody and anybody there.  :lol: :lol:

Guest godzilla

Simultaneously the hardest fans to have ever gone to football but also the most liked and classiest.

It's amazing how they rewrite history about their sewpa hard fans, as I went to a few games at Roker in the 80's/early 90's when football hooliganism was in it's pomp, and our lot wandered around with impunity and absolutely took the p*ss....they were literally nowhere to be seen. Sunderland was a stroll in the park compared to most grounds back then (especially Boro) but reading their threads on RTG, and it's about how they smashed everybody and anybody there.  :lol: :lol:

At the Roker Park games the only thing they were brave enough to do was throw bricks outside the ground and run off.

At least their Sunday teams can be relied on to stay classy and win football marra’s.

The Football Association is investigating reports of violence alleged to have flared at a Sunday League cup semi-final which involved a side from Sunderland. Southwick FC were playing Aylesbury Flooring FC in the FA Sunday Cup on Sunday in a game which was held at Gainsborough Trinity's ground, in Lincolnshire.

But video footage has emerged of people inside and outside the ground throwing missiles at each other. Lincolnshire Police have said that officers were called to a report of a group of people "fighting and causing trouble" at the game.

Southwick FC play in the premier division of the Sunderland Sunday League. Chiefs at Durham County FA say they have been made aware of "an incident" and confirmed that the Football Association is investigating exactly what happened at the weekend's game.

Following the match Richard Kane, chairman of Gainsborough Trinity, tweeted: "Shameful behaviour from Sunderland Southwick v Aylesbury Flooring today at @GainsTrinityFC what is wrong with you... you have let non league football down I am embarrassed to say we had you at our ground."

John Topping, company secretary at Durham County FA, said: "We have been made aware of an incident that took place at the game and the FA are investigating." A representative for the Sunderland Sunday League said he was unable to comment when contacted by the Echo. A spokeswoman for Lincolnshire Police said: "We were called to a sporting premises on Northolme, Gainsborough, to a report of a group of people fighting and causing trouble at a football match. "Upon police arrival, the group dispersed from the area."

Read more at: https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/football-association-investigating-reports-of-violence-at-sunday-league-semi-final-involving-sunderland-team-1-9686178

At least their Sunday teams can be relied on to stay classy and win football marra’s.

The Football Association is investigating reports of violence alleged to have flared at a Sunday League cup semi-final which involved a side from Sunderland. Southwick FC were playing Aylesbury Flooring FC in the FA Sunday Cup on Sunday in a game which was held at Gainsborough Trinity's ground, in Lincolnshire.

But video footage has emerged of people inside and outside the ground throwing missiles at each other. Lincolnshire Police have said that officers were called to a report of a group of people "fighting and causing trouble" at the game.

Southwick FC play in the premier division of the Sunderland Sunday League. Chiefs at Durham County FA say they have been made aware of "an incident" and confirmed that the Football Association is investigating exactly what happened at the weekend's game.

Following the match Richard Kane, chairman of Gainsborough Trinity, tweeted: "Shameful behaviour from Sunderland Southwick v Aylesbury Flooring today at @GainsTrinityFC what is wrong with you... you have let non league football down I am embarrassed to say we had you at our ground."

John Topping, company secretary at Durham County FA, said: "We have been made aware of an incident that took place at the game and the FA are investigating." A representative for the Sunderland Sunday League said he was unable to comment when contacted by the Echo. A spokeswoman for Lincolnshire Police said: "We were called to a sporting premises on Northolme, Gainsborough, to a report of a group of people fighting and causing trouble at a football match. "Upon police arrival, the group dispersed from the area."

Read more at: https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/football-association-investigating-reports-of-violence-at-sunday-league-semi-final-involving-sunderland-team-1-9686178

I saw the videos the other day - they're absolute lunatics Southwick!

It's amazing how they rewrite history about their sewpa hard fans, as I went to a few games at Roker in the 80's/early 90's when football hooliganism was in it's pomp, and our lot wandered around with impunity and absolutely took the piss....they were literally nowhere to be seen. Sunderland was a stroll in the park compared to most grounds back then (especially Boro) but reading their threads on RTG, and it's about how they smashed everybody and anybody there.  :lol: :lol:

We were there in the 92/93 season (Liam O'Brien over the wall) and we basically took over the place and there was nothing they could do about it. Not only did we have the entire Roker End but they also moved their own fans out of the Clock Stand Paddocks and handed that over to us as well. I remember we parked up about a mile from the ground and it was NUFC everywhere, in fact we barely seen a mackem until we got inside. It was just one big pisstake and something they've never been able to do up here. Officially we had 7k there I think but in reality it was a whole lot more than that.

Boro on the other hand was very dodgy. Only went to Ayresome Park once (beat them 3-1 in the league cup) and that was a pretty intimidating experience. Even the first few years at their new ground you had to have your wits about you.

We were there in the 92/93 season (Liam O'Brien over the wall) and we basically took over the place and there was nothing they could do about it. Not only did we have the entire Roker End but they also moved their own fans out of the Clock Stand Paddocks and handed that over to us as well. I remember we parked up about a mile from the ground and it was NUFC everywhere, in fact we barely seen a mackem until we got inside. It was just one big pisstake and something they've never been able to do up here. Officially we had 7k there I think but in reality it was a whole lot more than that.

Boro on the other hand was very dodgy. Only went to Ayresome Park once (beat them 3-1 in the league cup) and that was a pretty intimidating experience. Even the first few years at their new ground you had to have your wits about you.

Was at both of them and agree- the Boro league cup game was the only time Ive ever been worried about my safety at an away game :lol:

edit- re roker park remember 1 game in the 80s must have been around 16 or 17 with my mates, just giving them shit and taking the piss outside the Fulwell end, nobody said a word back, they just shuffled past as fast as poss to get in the turnstiles. :lol:

Looks like the best fans in the world haven't been able to sell their tickets for tonight's crucial promotion game at the mighty Accrington Stanley  :lol:

#our fans  #everybodyscupfinal  #trafalgarsquare

hope it gets rained off

Looks like the best fans in the world haven't been able to sell their tickets for tonight's crucial promotion game at the mighty Accrington Stanley  :lol:

#our fans  #everybodyscupfinal  #trafalgarsquare

hope it gets rained off

.........after an hour

Roker park was a breeze I was there for the 0-0 in 90 (Burridge pen save, 91-92 liam obrien in the fog and the over the wall the year after. The worst shit we got was bricks being thrown on walk from Seaburn to the ground. Boro and Ayresome park on the other hand was a Different beast entirely you risked your life going there especially by train with the subway in the station