Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-most-drunk-person-at-wembley-today.1468145/

Janey mortal, with an added bonus of racist mackems being refused entry.

There was a bloke in block 105 around row 30, seat 90ish. He started the match by threatening his lass in front of what I presume was his bairn then passed out for the whole match until he woke up in extra time to spew over the back of the seat. His kid looked terrified and the stewards had to bring him bottles of water to sober him up. Felt awful for his lass and the kid.

Was right outside the main entrance. I was waiting for a wheel chair for my fil and seen a bloke arguing with about 5-6 stewards. They had his ticket and were accusing him of calling them “black bastards”, which he denied. As soon as they told him the ticket wouldn’t be returned he called them the above and started banging on about not being “even fucking born here”....

As far as I could tell they’d already taken his mates for being racist and this bloke was arguing that his mate was not being racist...

Had his jacket off throwing hooks at thin air. Mental.

Our fans...

My dad was down in London when they were in the league cup final a few years ago, he was in the same hotel as some of them and said that they were being racist to the staff in the hotel, fighting in the streets, generally being absolute scumbags.

You are an absute cretin of the highest order slagging off this proud city of ours.

Just fuck off man.

I'll be in the Cambridge Hotel 12.30 onwards v Coventry if u want to have a sensible discussion face to face.

This page :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/total-shame.1468195/page-4

Funny seeing them defending Cattermole for ‘showing balls’ for stepping up for a pen.

The bloke is on £40k a week, played in a UEFA Cup Final, a League Cup Final, played in the Premier League over a decade...he should be the first person to step up whether he’s any good at them or not.

You are an absute cretin of the highest order slagging off this proud city of ours.

Just fuck off man.

I'll be in the Cambridge Hotel 12.30 onwards v Coventry if u want to have a sensible discussion face to face.

This page :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/total-shame.1468195/page-4

You need an account to read it.  Could someone copy and paste the worst/best bits please?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-most-drunk-person-at-wembley-today.1468145/

Janey mortal, with an added bonus of racist mackems being refused entry.

I realise that thread is just isolated snapshots of 40k+ fans, but Jesus Christ.

There were some utter clips. I saw two blokes both in their 40s openly piss themselves. One in the fanzone and one near the toilets outside the turnstiles. Dirty dirty Bastards

Mackems man  :lol:

Go full on for the FA Checkathingy Vase, while clubs with better things to do like Luton and Barnsley sack it off, and they still can't win it!  :lol:

Don't suppose the highest ever paid player in the history of English third tier football will be too bothered as he tees off at his exclusive golf club on the edge of Newcastle this week  :lol: