Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

had on though, he was a mascot at roker aye?  maybe he's done something with his life in the last 20+ years or whatever...?  too much

Yes. Has left a senior exec post with Spurs to take this on apparently.

Guest chopey

Are Netflix filming the fuckers next season?

We can but hope.

At this rate with all the Muppet's involved it will be cbeebies

"So it’s always been a club that I’ve been somewhat fond of from an early age — for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle. I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/als-methven-interview.1432242/

From their new PR fella Methven.....and of course they're lapping it up.

Glorious.

I just don't understand the worship and endearment they feel toward owners / players or board members who proclaim they dislike "The dirty Mags".

If Rafa, Jamaal or even Ashley started mentioning Sunderland with every other breath I'd be embarrassed. Why are we ALWAYS their first thought? :lol:

Bless em.

They compare everything to us, we are their benchmark so when someone comes along and "dislikes" us then they lap it up, even though it's obvious pandering they still can't help themselves, it's tragic like

These are the same lot that pretend to be fans from other teams that love them and inevitably dislike us.

"So it’s always been a club that I’ve been somewhat fond of from an early age — for some reason I’ve always had an antipathy towards Newcastle. I mean that wasn’t a determining factor in this, but it does mean I’ve always had a slight soft spot for Sunderland because I’ve always found Newcastle to be a rather arrogant club."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/als-methven-interview.1432242/

From their new PR fella Methven.....and of course they're lapping it up.

Glorious.

Makes that quote and then realises that to get any kind of culture or nightlife he has to do it in the city he's just slagged off.  Should be interesting.

Think they owners will end up selling the stadium and possibly academy to themselves very cheaply, hosting concerts and such at the SOL, and charging the club a fortune in rent, let the club fall if it doesn’t come back up and make all their money back on events at the SOL.

The PR bloke has tapped into them very well, take a few fans out for a drink in some run down boozer, drink some cheap generic brand of drink, make negative comments towards us, and sit back and feel the love in.