Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Debt free man :lol:

I wonder what they will think about when the huge losses keep coming and their Don runs out of money.... never mind, a few trips to Monaco will make amends.

Monaco resident here in peace...

Jesus, I'm constantly fighting a battle over this side of the Atlantic with folks who make fun of British people's teeth. Mine are actually relatively straight, despite no braces, so I use myself as an example of the norm. But people like him don't make my job any easier, ffs dentists are practically free in England, go see one.

Jesus, I'm constantly fighting a battle over this side of the Atlantic with folks who make fun of British people's teeth. Mine are actually relatively straight, despite no braces, so I use myself as an example of the norm. But people like him don't make my job any easier, ffs dentists are practically free in England, go see one.

If you are under 18. Otherwise not so much. I used to play 5s with a dentist. Rich as fuck

I paid £21.60 for a 5 minute check up this morning like.

I paid £21.60 for a 5 minute check up this morning like.

My last visit about two weeks ago cost me $100 and I have a good insurance plan ! Every 4 months, I'm there for a cleaning, which I usually pay about $40 for. I'm not sure what percentage my insurance company pay probably around 75% - 90%, so you can see how expensive things are. I am in there for at least an hour a time. This time was my yearly check up, so they did x-rays and the actual dentist checked out my teeth rather than the hygienist, so it was a little costlier. I have 4 kids and a wife of course whom I have to pay for too naturally. They've recommended braces for my eldest, they cost $7,000 and the insurance companies pay only about 10% of that, she has one tooth that is a little out of place, I've told her to suck it up :) Honestly don't know how people without insurance can afford any dental work over here. 

It's a stereotype. Make fun of the Americans about how they're all obese.

Americans have more missing teeth per capital than the British.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/12/17/health/british-american-bad-teeth-study/index.html

Americans say the British have crooked teeth where as they pretty much all seem to be fit with braces asap.

As for famous American actors, singers, celebrities, etc. They all seem to have their teeth replaced with caps for the 'perfect' smile.

Had a great moment last night when watching the female CL final. Met a dude from Sunderland, and he started on the six in a row bullshit. Just said I didn’t pay attention to them and that I thought it was eight, so I was underwhelmed.

Admittedly a fairly balanced and chill dude other than that. Beyond that one wind-up attempt he was fairly human.

Had a great moment last night when watching the female CL final. Met a dude from Sunderland, and he started on the six in a row bullshit. Just said I didn’t pay attention to them and that I thought it was eight, so I was underwhelmed.

Admittedly a fairly balanced and chill dude other than that. Beyond that one wind-up attempt he was fairly human.

They wear our skins sometimes.

http://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2014/08/flesh-chicken-skin-3.jpg

'Ha ha 6 in a row marra. Yew must be saything'

“Hi, St Mirren fan in peace here… I think Jack will do excellent for you, he’s young, plays exciting football and is very ambitious. Here in (checks wikipedia) Paisley we’ve always had a soft spot for SAFC and yet harboured nothing but hatred for your arrogant neighbours who think they should be in the champion’s league and smell of gravy. Gutted he’s is leaving St Johnstone but don’t worry Jacky boy will get us up in no time.”

One thing I will add, and what makes me confident he'll do well for you, also has a sting in the tail: Jack Ross is fiercely ambitious. It will matter to him that you do well... if he's jumping ship because he's got you back to where you belong

Oh come on, seriously? I was taking the piss but...well, life imitates art I guess.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jack-ross.1431444/page-86

I also jokingly referred to them as 'St Johnstone', because no mackem would be so fuckin stupid as to get the actual name of the club they were poaching from wrong....oh.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/st-morten-style-of-play-under-ross.1431954/

Jack Ross is the new boss at the Stadium of Light, as new millionaire owner Stewart Donald's Sunderland revolution continues.

Donald says: "he turned down lucrative offers from clubs in a higher division."

Aye, of course he did.  ;D

Jack Ross is the new boss at the Stadium of Light, as new millionaire owner Stewart Donald's Sunderland revolution continues.

Donald says: "he turned down lucrative offers from clubs in a higher division."

Aye, of course he did.  ;D

This is going to be wonderful :)