Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Big fa cup weekend for the minnows that are Sunlun, desperate for a win to go into the draw against the big boys like us and say Boro  :lol:

Just seen this gem from Meth-head, giving it a massive "our fans" about the prospect of getting over 40k on boxing day:

"The last third tier game to achieve it was the 1979 Sheffield derby at Hillsborough - if it were out our derby, we'd sell out easily too!

"So, in reality, 40,000 against BCFC would be the highest single 'normal' game attendance in 50 odd years at this level."

He's certainly been working hard at his mackem logic, and used "in reality" when he really meant "if you ignore reality." I'm not sure if he's just a construct of RTG at this point.

Just seen this gem from Meth-head, giving it a massive "our fans" about the prospect of getting over 40k on boxing day:

"The last third tier game to achieve it was the 1979 Sheffield derby at Hillsborough - if it were out our derby, we'd sell out easily too!

"So, in reality, 40,000 against BCFC would be the highest single 'normal' game attendance in 50 odd years at this level."

He's certainly been working hard at his mackem logic, and used "in reality" when he really meant "if you ignore reality." I'm not sure if he's just a construct of RTG at this point.

"Our fans are the best in the world in reality, if you ignore every other team, because they aren't 'proper' fans.  Especially not those mag bastards up the road.  They only get 30k more fans than us every game because they aren't in a 'proper' division like we are."

/mackemlogic

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not massively into the rivalry between us because I think we should aim much higher than that, but that documentary will surely be fucking hilarious.

Guest neesy111

I'm not massively into the rivalry between us because I think we should aim much higher than that, but that documentary will surely be f***ing hilarious.

Some people in this thread are as bad as them without realising it.  It's pathetic.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-the-championship-the-best-overall-league.1453579/

Some big clubs in there currently and ultra competitive. Costs not too high unless you’re relegated with legacy liabilities. Much better than the FA vanity project that is the PL for fans imo.

Would be nice if the tv money was shared out a bit fairer so that clubs could operate comfortably in the league without being forced into desperate measures trying to get into the PL.

The Championship is the best "overall" league (the league they finished bottom of last season). Much better than that stupid Premiership thingy.

:lol:

It seems times are good once again in scratterland after we lost today. A loss for Newcastle is better than a win for sun'lun remember...

Page 885 of the Newcastle thread and the Rafa hatred/bollocks is in full swing...

Benitez sly dig about spending on offensive players :lol: so now it's back to the players fault ! The wankers on the panel still saying he's working miracles to get them where they are :confused: What makes this charlatan untouchable ???

So when the Orks win, Fat Spaneesh's a tactical genius, picks up players for bargain fees, when they lose its Fattys fault 'cos he never spent £100m on strikers.....

So no cheque book no Fookin chance....

Rafa just on motd crying on about not having the money to spend. Of course the pundits are all backing him up

It's tiresome the way they defend him. None of the pundits questioned quality in the final third during the three wins on the bounce. A three nil loss at home though and it's time to back rafa and the woe is me. Kind of hope Mike gives him 100 million to spend in January and he blows the lot on shit. Defend him they will though.

Page 886:

Rafa's got it made. If he loses he blames Fat Mike, if he wins he's a World Class Manager without the £300m needed to win the league.

His £4m wages get paid either way.

Maybe if they had a decent youth set up with players coming through?

Scratch that. I forget Rafa likes the cheque book. Yet he's still wasted millions on players he doesn't play.

It's tiresome the way they defend him. None of the pundits questioned quality in the final third during the three wins on the bounce. A three nil loss at home though and it's time to back rafa and the woe is me. Kind of hope Mike gives him 100 million to spend in January and he blows the lot on shit. Defend him they will though.

That's just what I've been saying to the mags at work. There will no excuses then although they'd still find a way of turning it round on Ashley

He was adked if they were going to break their transfer record in January on the radio. His response: " ask Mike Ashley"

He's a self-serving shithouse in the David Moyes mould but they're completely blind to it.

As someone once said on here, because he won The Champions League in the dim and distant past and managed Real Madrid, it gives them a warm, fuzzy feeling inside and a skewed idea that it renders them a big club.

It's like a businessman paying a fortune for a prossie to take to work do's, trying to convince himself as well as everyone else it's his missus and that he's still got it.:lol: :lol: :lol: )

He was adked if they were going to break their transfer record in January on the radio. His response: " ask Mike Ashley"

He's a self-serving shithouse in the David Moyes mould but they're completely blind to it.

They aren’t mate. They’ve crawled that far up his arse they can’t crawl out again without looking even dumber than they do now. They’ve painted themselves into a corner good and proper.

It continues...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc.1425889/page-887