Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

8 games, 3 red cards. :lol: Think the lad might have some issues.

Sunderland

On 10 August 2018, Power signed for Sunderland on loan from Wigan Athletic.[27]

Personal life

Power attended Wirral Grammar School for Boys, and is named after his parents' pet labrador.[3]

Fair play to the shit bastards.

They drew with Wallsall  :lol:

I've been following Newcastle for 35 years and I can never remember us being so bad that we had to play against Walsall.

We have had to play the likes of Shrewsbury,Cambridge,Southend,Port Vale and Grimsby and also lost to Stevenage in the cup. Still never been as shit to be in 3rd tier though

It must be galling for them to have had such a run and not be clear by any means

Fair play to the s*** b******s.

I've been following Newcastle for 35 years and I can never remember us being so bad that we had to play against Walsall.

We have had to play the likes of Shrewsbury,Cambridge,Southend,Port Vale and Grimsby and also lost to Stevenage in the cup. Still never been as s*** to be in 3rd tier though

It must be galling for them to have had such a run and not be clear by any means

But but....6 in a row marra.

We have had to play the likes of Shrewsbury,Cambridge,Southend,Port Vale and Grimsby and also lost to Stevenage in the cup. Still never been as shit to be in 3rd tier though

As I say I still can never remember us being bad enough to have to play Walsall.

As I say I still can never remember us being bad enough to have to play Walsall.

Im sure they beat us in the cup in the mid 70s when we were a lower mid table top flight team and they were a middling third tier team.

Im sure they beat us in the cup in the mid 70s when we were a lower mid table top flight team and they were a middling third tier team.

I wasn't born until 1978 and my first recollection of NUFC matches is from around 1983 so I'm 40 and can never remember us having to play against Walsall before, nor Wycombe Wanderers for that matter who they also failed to beat last week. I'm depressed following Newcastle but it must be utterly shite being a Mackem!

I wasn't born until 1978 and my first recollection of NUFC matches is from around 1983 so I'm 40 and can never remember us having to play against Walsall before, nor Wycombe Wanderers for that matter who they also failed to beat last week. I'm depressed following Newcastle but it must be utterly shite being a Mackem!

25th January (ha my dad's birthday) 1975, they beat us 1-0.

Favourite non SAFC goal

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/favourite-non-safc-goal.1452780/#post-28662877

#4 Quite liked this one at the time, the unassailable 12-point lead suddenly started to crack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLYWhWkPCWU&feature=youtu.be

#7 Rooney volley v Newcastle

#9 Collimore in the 4-3

#11 Rooney volley v Newcastle

This or Bergkamps v the mags.

#18 Any vs the mags

#22 Collimore in the 4-3

Me too, when I stopped laughing of course.

#26 Collimore in the 4-3

Was about to suggest this one...no recollection of it as I was a toddler at the time, but my dad got a bollocking that night, mam had just got my off to sleep when Collymore scored that goal and me dad woke me up going metal and laughing at the Mags, que sleepless nights all round! (Aye, cool story bro and all that)

#32 This or Bergkamps v the mags.

This one

#35 This or Bergkamps v the mags.

Bergkamps was the one for me like

what a goal

#37 I absolutely love that goal :cool:

#38 Collymore closing iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Amazing how much our failure makes these lot happy. ;D

#26 Collimore in the 4-3

Was about to suggest this one...no recollection of it as I was a toddler at the time, but my dad got a bollocking that night, mam had just got my off to sleep when Collymore scored that goal and me dad woke me up going metal and laughing at the Mags, que sleepless nights all round! (Aye, cool story bro and all that)

Wow!  What a weird family.  As if you would even bother telling your bairn that? :lol:

Imagine how many of the noncy little mutants were conveived that night?  It’s a creepy thought.

ive said it before, the horrible twats simply must go up this season or it all comes tumbling down.

hold that thought  O0

no pressure RTG  :lol:

Have they ever received any sanctions for pitch invasions?  Seems to be a regular occurrence, in fact I remember a thread on their site where they all spent time reveling in and recalling the many pitch invasions they had been part of.....