Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

RTG actually seems like its improved compared to a few years ago.  There are a few posters now that are sensible.

Really  :lol:

The site is full of pricks and ugly women, they detest everything about us , never forget that.Cunts the lot of them

We rate him therefore they can’t.  We hated pardew therefore they rated him and we were deluded. The quality of the manager in either case is irrelevant.

That's exactly what it is. They just do and say the exact opposite to what we do. Even if it does make them look like the complete fuckwits that they are. Bunch of weirdos.

RTG actually seems like its improved compared to a few years ago.  There are a few posters now that are sensible.

:lol:

The site is full of pricks and ugly women, they detest everything about us , never forget that.Cunts the lot of them

They exist but there seems to be a few that laugh as much as we do.  I agree the hatred towards us is way over the top.  I guess that comes from the inferiority complex. A few years ago the place was completely toxic now it seems hatred mixed with some rational posters. 

Who?

the site is full of bitter inbred thick arseholes the usual suspects being the main ones

I don’t go enough to remember the names of posters.  Maybe it’s in the threads not involving us they are more rational.  There was a thread about Coventry and it was about 50/50 between utter hatred and posters saying they wouldn’t want to see them disappear out the league.

We rate him therefore they can’t.  We hated pardew therefore they rated him and we were deluded. The quality of the manager in either case is irrelevant.

This is it. If we had turned on him we'd be deluded arrogant mags hounding out another manager, just like the time 5,000 people tried to physically chin bobby robson at the end of the wolves game in 2004. It's like playing a game you can't win (with a really slow child) so I really wouldn't pay too much attention to what sunderland fans opinion is like.

Who?

the site is full of bitter inbred thick arseholes the usual suspects being the main ones

Way too many Newcastle fans on their mind, wtf do the get out of it? Like these fans going to their games I just don’t get it, why try and reason with them ffs, they fucking hate us so why talk the same drivel every day with them on their forum?  Gravy etc all day every day I couldn’t be arsed.

This is it. If we had turned on him we'd be deluded arrogant mags hounding out another manager, just like the time 5,000 people tried to physically chin bobby robson at the end of the wolves game in 2004. It's like playing a game you can't win (with a really slow child) so I really wouldn't pay too much attention to what sunderland fans opinion is like.

Indeed.  When they had peter Reid as a manager I thought he was a ok manager and a decent bloke.  Just because he managed Sunderland didn’t make that impossible.  The way he took the monkeys heed thing on the chin and had a laugh about it. And then years later what he did for Plymouth confirmed that he was a top guy for me. 

The usual wankers on that site now have zero to take the piss out of so expect the Newcastle stuff to take a back seat, it was this time last year I felt safe from relegation and turned my attention to these cunts actually going down, double down.....and it came off.

Now let’s all hope they fuck up promotion , surely not ?  :crazy2:  :lol:

Imagine  O0

The usual wankers on that site now have zero to take the piss out of so expect the Newcastle stuff to take a back seat, it was this time last year I felt safe from relegation and turned my attention to these cunts actually going down, double down.....and it came off.

Now let’s all hope they fuck up promotion , surely not ?  :crazy2:  :lol:

Imagine  O0

A double Wembley spanking from Pompey

Morlocks ffs. I mean kudos for reading a book but what circle of hell does that make Sunderland

can you imagine being so lacking in self-awareness to be sitting in sunderland looking down on newcastle as a city as well man :lol:

like us on this board sitting their talking about the cultural backwater and social armpit that is london

For those on Twitter please give The Deluded World of RTG a follow as I know *cough* the lad who runs it ;D

Happily. It saves me from delving into the depths of that cesspit. It's even worse than local newspaper facebook pages so they *cough* provide a service.