Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Knew it was something like that...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc.1460430/page-179

Well done on securing another grim pl survival. In the meantime we're having some fun with (potentially) a Wembley final and a promotion push

Poor sod would give one of his bollocks to be in our position ffs

Currently an irrelevant club pushing to get out of their irrelevant league, apparently celebrating not yet getting to the final of an irrelevant cup

They're right. It is class for them.

Loads of away games to Brexit strongholds

Can close part of your ground to stop the North Sea getting in.

No coverage on the liberal BBC so your mind stays pure.

All white XIs on a regular basis

Loads of players you've never heard of but it's fine because they're usually white English so you know they won't try to eat your kids.

Well done on securing another grim pl survival. In the meantime we're having some fun with (potentially) a Wembley final and a promotion push

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They're utterly mental them lot!

I love the way, no matter how bad things are for them, they always manage to spin it around so they seem better off than us. They're weird.

It's so exciting being them at the moment they've had to close down parts of their ground to cope with all the extra demand.

I get their point.

Our current form (last 5 games) puts us 4th in the prem.

Grim...

Let's just ignore all the agony we've had this season just because a few results have gone our way lately. We are still owned by Ashley and run by Charnley.

I get their point. Sure lots of people on here said similar to them in our last championship season.

Were people actually trying to spin it like they'd rather be there than in the Prem?

Without attempting to dig out any examples I remember a lot of people saying they preferred to be winning in the championship under Rafa compared to fighting against relegation every season like Sunderland was yes.

I get their point. Sure lots of people on here said similar to them in our last championship season.

Were people actually trying to spin it like they'd rather be there than in the Prem?

Yes, they have been like that all season, tbf I think a few have forgotten how miserable this season has been for us in truth, only in the last month have we cheered up But as has been pointed out we still have Ashley and Charnley and still don’t know if Rafa is staying.

Winning game is great and I for one understand why Mackems are happy but never let them forget it’s the 3 Rd division, the football is shite, half empty, no money, run by chancers, still getting ya hot dog sausages in a burger bun  :lol:      In truth the bitter bastards are seething Rafa looks like he’s on to something now, yet they are potless and scraping wins versus the likes of Bristol Rovers ffs, never feel sorry for them.

Without attempting to dig out any examples I remember a lot of people saying they preferred to be winning in the championship under Rafa compared to fighting against relegation every season like Sunderland was yes.

Fair enough. Was a genuine question by the way.

There's a huge difference between winning the Championship and fighting for automatic promotion in League One with some of your stadium closed.

There's an argument to be had about winning one level below vs struggling in the top flight, but we've just taken 13 from 18, hardly grim :lol:

There's a huge difference between winning the Championship and fighting for automatic promotion in League One with some of your stadium closed.

There's an argument to be had about winning one level below vs struggling in the top flight, but we've just taken 13 from 18, hardly grim :lol:

while at the same time they have taken 10 from 18,2 divisions below, but our form is grim- Mackem Logic in full swing.

Is there any place on earth that has such an ongoing identity crisis as these mad bstrds :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/where-are-you-from.1463321/page-24