Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They're so desperate to tell everyone how massive they are.

The further down the league ladder they fall, the bigger they get and the more people seem to "respect" and love them.

Their "Rafa is a shite manager" patter is hilarious!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc.1464123/page-2

janey said: ↑

The article in the Times also says Benitez lost out to Brendan Rodgers for the Leicester job. If Leicester don’t want him, who will. He will stay if he doesn’t get a better offer, but of course it will be because he loves them

Of course he does, what’s not to love. Decent wedge and a free pass for playing utterly shit football. There’s not another gig like it on the planet.

Dilligaf60, Yesterday at 9:07 AM 

MrOompapa, DH1 Mackem JN, G Force and 2 others like this. 

Of course he does, what’s not to love. Decent wedge and a free pass for playing utterly shit football. There’s not another gig like it on the planet.

janey, Yesterday at 9:21 AM

Exactly, I wonder if they will ever realise this :)

Reckon he's comfortably the most hated manager we've had down there. His very being is an affront to everything they believe in. It absolutely kills them we didn't turn on him when we went down.

Guest firetotheworks
Dilligaf60 said: ↑

If he leaves they will all tell us how shite he was and that they never liked him anyway. All without the slightest hint of embarrassment.

the-hardest-thing-in-life-is-letting-go.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Reckon he's comfortably the most hated manager we've had down there. His very being is an affront to everything they believe in. It absolutely kills them we didn't turn on him when we went down.

I don't think we've had a better manager for exposing their whole 'he's shit/actually he was world class and they'll do terribly now he's gone' nonsense.

Guest godzilla

Their "Rafa is a s**** manager" patter is hilarious!

The article in the Times also says Benitez lost out to Brendan Rodgers for the Leicester job. If Leicester don’t want him, who will. He will stay if he doesn’t get a better offer, but of course it will be because he loves them

Of course he does, what’s not to love. Decent wedge and a free pass for playing utterly s*** football. There’s not another gig like it on the planet.

Of course he does, what’s not to love. Decent wedge and a free pass for playing utterly s*** football. There’s not another gig like it on the planet.

That Janey is very bitter mind, all she does is have a bitch about Rafa nothing else.

Guest covmag

These are on my flight down to Bristol that I’m about to get on.

Ask them which airport they have to fly from. :lol:

Guest covmag

Their "Rafa is a s**** manager" patter is hilarious!

That Janey is very bitter mind, all she does is have a bitch about Rafa nothing else.

She mustn’t work or have a life as she’s on there 24/7 bitching over Newcastle, scouring Twitter day and night for all things Newcastle, one of many of the sad acts.

For the first time in ages the region won't have a team in the FA Vase final so it's nice to see one of our lower league sides having a tilt at the minor competitions.

I assume the better lower league sides like Luton and Barnsley didn't take this too seriously ?

Guest firetotheworks

I'm also hearing reports that South Korea might have Seoul, but now North Korea have class.

Guest covmag

Awww they are all excited about Wembley, many have booked hotels , sorting out a big night in London etc, checked out ticket prices and are arranging meets with pals.

Arrogant, deluded cunts.

They have a little matter of a semi final to play  :lol: away.

I for one hope they go all the way, keep them knackered, minds elsewhere and then fuck it up in the play offs.

Please God  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/checkatrade-cup-final-tickets.1463712/page-10

Back in the Kim Il Sung days everyone was a MLF and season ticket holder. You never saw a barcode down Wonsan seafront. Kangwon province was 95% proper lads until the ‘94rs turncoated to Kim Jong Il Mags.

Awww they are all excited about Wembley, many have booked hotels , sorting out a big night in London etc, checked out ticket prices and are arranging meets with pals.

Arrogant, deluded cunts.

They have a little matter of a semi final to play  :lol: away.

I for one hope they go all the way, keep them knackered, minds elsewhere and then fuck it up in the play offs.

Please God  :lol:

Exactly - and they call us the arrogant ones  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loads on my Facebook already think they're in the final!