Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Awww they are all excited about Wembley, many have booked hotels , sorting out a big night in London etc, checked out ticket prices and are arranging meets with pals.

Arrogant, deluded cunts.

They have a little matter of a semi final to play  :lol: away.

I for one hope they go all the way, keep them knackered, minds elsewhere and then fuck it up in the play offs.

Please God  :lol:

wash your mouth out with soap. Wanting them to win is just not allowed!

Guest covmag

Awww they are all excited about Wembley, many have booked hotels , sorting out a big night in London etc, checked out ticket prices and are arranging meets with pals.

Arrogant, deluded cunts.

They have a little matter of a semi final to play  :lol: away.

I for one hope they go all the way, keep them knackered, minds elsewhere and then fuck it up in the play offs.

Please God  :lol:

wash your mouth out with soap. Wanting them to win is just not allowed!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/checkatrade-cup-final-tickets.1463712/page-10

true, the arrogance holds no bounds

Did anyone hear the mackem on World Football Phone-In?

Bloke asked if anyone in Asia or South America had seen either of their documentaries or heard of Sunderland :lol:

Basically, it was no and no, Newcastle are bigger :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m sure we’d all lap up a Wembley final all the same had our youngsters made it.

Good for them I say.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I’m sure we’d all lap up a Wembley final all the same had our youngsters made it.

Good for them I say.

Totally agree

Good for them I say.

Totally agree

If our kids had made it......................I'd still be pissed if our club had fallen so far that our 1st team took part in it. Its the chekatrade or whatever its called.

Time to forget the traditional rivalry and all get behind one of the region's smaller teams in exactly the same way we would if Gateshead or Spennymoor were going for the FA trophy, or Dunston or Hebburn were going for the Vase.

With a neutral head on I can see why they'll look forward to a Wembley weekend away on the piss after the years of freefall and dross. Being a supporter means you'd grab any chance to celebrate and have something to look forward to no matter how bleak the situation has got.

But I'm not a neutral so fuck 'em the fucking doyles.

Uni mate of mine is a season ticket holder for them. He started off this season not giving a fuck about the competition and saying it was a joke that they were in it and they should concentrate on the league and getting back up.

They got through the group stages and all of a sudden the talk was about playing us and a little joke about the prospect of going to Wembley. They beat us and since then the whole talk has been about going Wembley, not heard anything concerning the league aside from ‘It would be class if we beat Portsmouth in the cup at Wembley, then again in the play off final’.

Even my mate who is more level headed than the rest of them has turned from it being a joke for them to even being in it, to it being looked the FA Cup. He’s even started saying that it was a disgrace that the U21’s teams are allowed in yet had no complaints when their U21’s were in it.