Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

My twitter line is now covered by retweets of some mackem c*nt called 'Cheeses of Nazareth' who appears to have mastered (a) humour at pre-entry level and (b) photoshop from about 2002.

Seriously mackems, have a good time in the Plastercine Trophy, we don't begrudge you one second. Good luck against Haverfordwest FC or whoever.

Guest firetotheworks

That would be pretty impressive if that amount showed up at the SOL every week and the majority of them there weren't just very low standard fairweather fans.

Scenes in Trafalgar Square are incredible to be fair to them, it’s impressive.

Slightly marred by the fact half of them there probably don’t even go to the games normally but still.

If it was any other club we’d be saying how amazing the turnout is after the shit they’ve been served up the last few years so credit where it’s due I guess

That Stewart Donald twat on Twitter.

I don't know much about NUFC to be honest. Only domestic cup I think they have won in my lifetime was the some Texaco Cup thing? I only know they make up numbers in the P/League. SAFC are much bigger than NUFC down south so nobody down here talks or knows much about them sorry

Guest neesy111

That Stewart Donald twat on Twitter.

I don't know much about NUFC to be honest. Only domestic cup I think they have won in my lifetime was the some Texaco Cup thing? I only know they make up numbers in the P/League. SAFC are much bigger than NUFC down south so nobody down here talks or knows much about them sorry

I really hope they don't go up mainly because of him.

Scenes in Trafalgar Square are incredible to be fair to them, it’s impressive.

Slightly marred by the fact half of them there probably don’t even go to the games normally but still.

If it was any other club we’d be saying how amazing the turnout is after the shit they’ve been served up the last few years so credit where it’s due I guess

fair play

D27llfRWwAEW3ok.jpg?format=jpg&name=orig

Guest neesy111

My mate from uni is there, his mate has just been charged £81 for a crate of Stella (6 four packs).

£81!

His mate is a complete mug.

My mate from uni is there, his mate has just been charged £81 for a crate of Stella (6 four packs).

£81!

His mate is a complete mug.

Paid money to watch Sunderland play, was a mug before he walked into off licence.

Got no axe to grind with them, it's a cup final at Wembley and an excuse to have a great weekend away with the potential to see their team lift a bit of silver. It's what following a club is all about. The trophy itself is fairly irrelevant imo, let them have it.

Unforutunately walked past a few earlier, the twats. Honestly, what abolute pricks they all are.

As for the Stewart Donald tweet - the amount of blank faces whenever the word Sunderland comes up, the majority have no idea what a Sunderland is. True story.