Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The patriots boycoutting the letter N it would appear. Perhaps in an aggressive move against their longtime enemy, the North Sea. 

They love a bit of defacing their own town.  :lol:

From the Johnstone Paint Trophy final to the end of the season, here are the days between their games:  3, 3, 3, 4, 6, 3, 5, 3, 4.  Brutal.  For comparison, Barnsley have 7, 7, 6, 3, 5, 7.

It might come as a surprise to many, but Chelsea have been voted the most hated club in the Premier League.

Who the fuck would have been surprised to learn that? Would people also be surprised to learn that Theresa May is the most hated woman in Britain?

Quote from a mackem...

"Personally, I would find something better to do for money and relevancy than having a go at Sunderland fans," said Ben Jewers, of Sunderland fanzine A Love Supreme.

"I live in Gateshead , so being a mackem there I get griefed about it daily.

"Stuff like this is standard, Newcastle fans are always like that, I feel they are always more vicious with their language - they are obessed."

----

Do they genuinely forget they crowdfunded over £1000 to have a plane fly a banner over SJP and taking widespread feedback on what the message should say (only to get it translated wrong), compared to a Newcastle fan giving Wagner a tenner and saying "here mate say this" on social media. They love to play the 'obsessed' card, but really don't get how little of a shit most Newcastle fans actually give about them.

Most of them seem to genuinely think we're gutted about Sunday's match  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope they're in that final for each of the next 20 years! Idiots!

They just make stuff up to make themselves feel better. They'll tell themselves we're gutted they're in the checkatrade trophy final enough times for it to become fact, they then feel better about themselves and that's mission accomplished.