Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Would be funny if they drew with Doncaster today, and Doncaster missing out on the last play off spot to Coventry and Sunderland to get the second play off spot so they're primed to get sentenced to another season in league 1.

You lot are/were kidding yourselves man :lol:

ooh Doncaster want a playoff place, tough run in etc etc. The league is shite man. From what (little) I've seen only Luton and maybe Portsmouth can match the mackems

Guest godzilla

ooh Doncaster want a playoff place, tough run in etc etc. The league is s**** man. From what (little) I've seen only Luton and maybe Portsmouth can match the mackems

Barnsley have a decent run in and don't have any of the top teams to play, Doncaster was always going to be a game they would win a they just don't beat the top teams. Next two games are massive for them as I think that's where they will drop points.

ooh Doncaster want a playoff place, tough run in etc etc. The league is s**** man. From what (little) I've seen only Luton and maybe Portsmouth can match the mackems

Barnsley have a decent run in and don't have any of the top teams to play, Doncaster was always going to be a game they would win a they just don't beat the top teams. Next two games are massive for them as I think that's where they will drop points.

win, win

Guest godzilla

win, win

Nope