Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/fulham-v-sunderland-ko-7-45pm.1428517/page-78#post-27484486

Mitrovic scores offside winner against an already relegated Sunderland it appears to have cancelled out our six straight victories and the Everton win which relegated them.

Just shows how much we got under their skins really......

Lerl

tenor.gif?itemid=10377565

Once again. Revert to default answer. 6 in a row and we relegated them. :lol:

Every time. :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/fulham-v-sunderland-ko-7-45pm.1428517/page-78#post-27484486

Mitrovic scores offside winner against an already relegated Sunderland it appears to have cancelled out our six straight victories and the Everton win which relegated them.

Just shows how much we got under their skins really......

Lerl

tenor.gif?itemid=10377565

Once again. Revert to default answer. 6 in a row and we relegated them. :lol:

Every time. :lol:

Insanity. They're like Charlie/hank in me myself and Irene.

does anything think they've got a legit claim over the refs thing?  honestly, every time i've seen the highlights of their games or paid attention to them there always seems to be a dodgy decision at a key moment

i'm not saying they've not been turboshite, just seem to have been on the wrong end a disproportionate amount of dodgy decisions as far as i can see from limited viewing

That's the championship, we saw that last season and were on the receiving end of a disproportionate amount too and we still ended up winning the league.

so by that logic everyone is on the end of a disproportionate amount of dodgy decisions?  doesn't really make sense

plus they're easier to absorb when you're not utter dogshit

whether they've a case or not it's amusing nonetheless, more so if they do have a case tbh :lol:

I’m not one to hold back on slating referee’s and linesmen. However last nights offside would have been almost impossible to to call, especially when linesmen are told to pay attention to the socks of players instead of looking to see if their head is in an offside position.

They should have had a penalty though. I think the player waited for the foul, but it was still a foul.

They have a thread claiming they needed two more wins because someone might have 3 points deducted for being wrong'ns :mackems:

Not like that happens often, they shouldn't hold out too much hope. They couldn't even lose points for their players fingering kids. :lol:

One of my pet hates is complaining about super marginal offside decisions. It's one area I have sympathy with Refs for who are meant to give the attacker the benefit of any doubt, and if it's like an inch offside or whatnot fans shouldn't complain if not given. VAR I suppose is meant to fix this.