Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Odd behaviour from such a "classy" club

In other news their thread on our postponed Villa game is gold. Lots of calls for a forfeit loss, fine and 12 point deduction. Any other fans and I'd think they were joking.

In other news their thread on our postponed Villa game is gold. Lots of calls for a forfeit loss, fine and 12 point deduction. Any other fans and I'd think they were joking.

Haven't read the thread but I can just imagine the bile being spilled by the weird twats.

Haven't read the thread but I can just imagine the bile being spilled by the weird twats.

Oh its glorious  :lol: :lol:

Julio Arca was asking fans on Twitter if he should go for it. :lol:

Just remembered when he did an interview with the Subderland Echo and they accidentally tweeted his pic to accompany a story about a man who performed a sex act with a handrail on the metro. 

:lol:

He’s probably only one of a handful of SAFC players in my lifetime that I’ve liked tbf. Classy player.

Stendel is 20/1 for the job. Was linked with them last time, has since been to and left Hearts, might be a shout.

Had to dig it out.

m3qeLSy.png

Chronicle tweeted this the same day.  not a great day for north east journalism

NovuFh3.jpeg