Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I say this every time they sack a manager but I don't think there's any club in the land that harks back for previous managers/players like Sunderland fans do.

I haven't looked on RTG but I bet there'll be mentions of Reid, Allardyce, Keane, Bally and Phillips. Wildcard predicition would be Cattermole being mentioned

I say this every time they sack a manager but I don't think there's any club in the land that harks back for previous managers/players like Sunderland fans do.

I haven't looked on RTG but I bet there'll be mentions of Reid, Allardyce, Keane, Bally and Phillips. Wildcard predicition would be Cattermole being mentioned

Almost like their backward looking thickets who are stuck in the past dreaming of glories that never really existed.

Hope the new owner doesn’t read the rewm and appoints some French nobody who can’t speak English.

It's because they have very little football imagination.

To be fair though, they did mention Eddie Howe last week along with Allardyce so they are deviating from the norm slightly.

Nigel Pearson is another they fawn over.  He's the belligerent gammon type so I can see the appeal.

Almost like their backward looking thickets who are stuck in the past dreaming of glories that never really existed.

Hope the new owner doesn’t read the rewm and appoints some French nobody who can’t speak English.

Well, since they like their past so much, tell them to hang in there for a bit and they can get Steve Bruce back managing them soon.

Catts for me like! :lol:

s=19

Strange, narrow minded people are mackems. Don't get this fascination with ex players and ex managers but they always seem to want to go for this "hard as nails" type. Proper simpletons.

Whoever is next will be the best thing since sliced bread and a complete breath of fresh air. They’ll also really get the club and it’s fans and be a MLF In some former life.

In 6 months time when they are beat in the play offs he’ll be worse than shit and they knew from the start he was going to choke at such a big club like Sunderland.