Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

RTG is a laugh. Loads of them turning their noses up at Cook and Cowley - threads asking for Allardyce, Pearson, Poyet, Sewpa Kev and of course King Baally.

No self awareness, they are a shit 3rd division club. No money, cuntish fans  :lol:

Beckham man thats fucking great. I'm sure Victoria can't wait to live in Sunderland.

The guy owns an MLS club and a club the league below them who have ambitions of making it to the Premier League and possibly the most money in the lower leagues in order to do that. I’m sure on the slim chance he wants to manage in football he’s choosing Sunderland.

They really love Happy Hardcore/Hard House, don't they? :lol:  That just looks like your local pub on gameday.  Blasting out that nonsense at half 5 FFS :lol: 

I remember watching something about Pickford's whole 'get the rave on' schtick.  I was surprised when it was absolutely awful Wigan Pier/Scouse House shite. 

I don't mind a bit of the cheesy harder dance stuff from years gone by.  Bit of nostalgia.  But these cunts are something else.  I didn't even realise it was still a thing until I watched videos with their fans in. 

Pretty sure he was more into monkey etc.

He bumped into chrissy g and a couple of other mates a few year ago and he was over the moon :lol: taking photos etc.

Fuck knows :lol:  It sounded awful, whatever it was. 

I'm far from a music snob.  I listen to all sorts.  But when it is so sped up and squeaky I just can't understand why you'd want to listen to it. 

That said, I have shite like Gigi D'Agostino and various Eurodance tracks on my spotfiy.  So who am I to judge :lol:

Guessing its just as likely to go tits up with him in charge? Not sure why they'd go with someone with no experience at that level, but should be entertaining :lol:

Didn't he manage Brighton at that level and take them to the prem?

Poyet and League One football? Another disaster is looming  :lol:

Some adapting to be done by him and the players available. Certainly an exciting appointment for the fans unt he's hounded out again and shits on the floor.