Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II

It’s been rumoured he’s actually a Mag (FTM) on the piss take… either way I find him a full on peado type cretin, probably lives at home still in the loft with his mam who is also his sister!

3 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I love him. Finishes his videos with 'God Bless, may God go with you'. 

1 minute ago, TomYam said:

I like him.

He's great, a definite character. I can only watch so much before the accent grates me, though. :lol: 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he’s a mag on the windup then he’s the greatest character in history. :lol:

My mate swears he knows him. Used to be a ST holder at SJP, fell out of love with the club like many of us during the Ashley years and ended up on RTG to wind them up and that his accent is properly hammed up. Makes a killing from his vids apparently too, in relative terms anyway.

Just now, Wandy said:

How long before these desperate clowns start speculating that the Saudis will sell us in order to buy Chelsea? I will give it 48 hours.

Generous.  Haven’t looked but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are already musing on how the Saudis will be regretting buying us.

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Generous.  Haven’t looked but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are already musing on how the Saudis will be regretting buying us.

Yep, that will deffo happen. Will be either Exile, Dildo68, Mackem2017 or Roker Mackem. The most bitter cunts on there when it comes to us.

9 minutes ago, Sima said:

Not as much as Short regrets buying them.[emoji38]

Taking the fact that it's them out of the equation, their ownership issues and the parachute payment stuff is an absolute disgrace.

As is the fact that some of their own fans continue to defend the situation mind. If they can't see it themselves why should anyone else care? 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

It’s been rumoured he’s actually a Mag (FTM) on the piss take… either way I find him a full on peado type cretin, probably lives at home still in the loft with his mam who is also his sister!

Nah, he clearly is a mackem. He’s gone to games with obvious Sunderland fans and he’s been obviously gutted when they have conceded late goals and such.

Also he lives just of the A1/A690 roundabout.

I think he’s a canny guy, he has clearly taken inspiration early on from the True Geordie. I can’t dislike him, I think he’s just someone who has little else in life but his football club, has invested so much into it and recent years he’s suffered.

He doesn’t come across as the brightest person, but he does seem harmless and actually a decent guy.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Nah, he clearly is a mackem. He’s gone to games with obvious Sunderland fans and he’s been obviously gutted when they have conceded late goals and such.

Also he lives just of the A1/A690 roundabout.

I think he’s a canny guy, he has clearly taken inspiration early on from the True Geordie. I can’t dislike him, I think he’s just someone who has little else in life but his football club, has invested so much into it and recent years he’s suffered.

He doesn’t come across as the brightest person, but he does seem harmless and actually a decent guy.

Fair enough, it’s not my cup of tea this whole YouTube social media stuff, podcasts I don’t mind, I’m pretty sure he’s on the wind up though, either as a Mag (FTM) or a mackem. 

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

The irony is, for fans like me, providing we got owners in who were right and proper, I wouldn’t be bothered if PIF sold their share, I’m just happy to have a proper club again with or without them.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The irony is, for fans like me, providing we got owners in who were right and proper, I wouldn’t be bothered if PIF sold their share, I’m just happy to have a proper club again with or without them.

Not me I want to piss on the ‘big 6’ party big time for years to come. We have the owners to now see this happen and they will improve the club in every aspect. I want to see my club win trophies and the only way that happens now is having super rich owners.