Newcastle United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion - 28/04/18 - post match from page 9

Greg

Do we even want to bring Kenedy into this at some point?

We really don't get him into it enough, mainly because it's Dummett behind him. He makes a lot of his own chances through winning the ball back himself

Do we even want to bring Kenedy into this at some point?

We really don't get him into it enough, mainly because it's Dummett behind him. He makes a lot of his own chances through winning the ball back himself

:thup: Was just getting really irritating watching us mess around down the right without actually getting anywhere bar the hopeful crosses into a five foot striker.

Just quite haven’t got to grips with games where we should be taking it to the opposition. Just have a side with more experience at and that arguably works better on the break.

Bit lethargic which is worrying. Think Yedlin has definitely become my most sworn at player this season.

Guest firetotheworks

If you were only following the match on here and not watching it, you'd think we'd been absolutely terrible. It really hasn't been. One mistake/a good ball by Livermore and we're under par against a team that are on a new manager bounce/have something to play for no matter how unlikely. We've still hit the post and had two other big chances.

In the circumstances it's not the end of the world that we're 1-0 down, we should improve second half.

If you were only following the match on here and not watching it, you'd think we'd been absolutely terrible. It really hasn't been. One mistake/a good ball by Livermore and we're under par against a team that are on a new manager bounce/have something to play for no matter how unlikely. We've still hit the post and had two other big chances.

In the circumstances it's not the end of the world that we're 1-0 down, we should improve second half.

Yeah in fairness to a player I don’t especially rate, that ball by Livermore was bloody magnificent.

So with the results as they stand... we are still not mathematically safe...

Southampton drawing now so we are

Great, cause I'm not relying on us not to balls it up...

You think a team with 2 wins in half a season are going to win 4 in 4 whilst we lose 4 in 4?

West Brom under [insert name of heretofore unknown to me Black manager] are actually a fairly competent, competitive, and average lower tier Premier League side rather than the embarrassment they were under the charlatan Pardew. Midtable sides that are already on holiday don't tend to win against those types of teams. I am not optimistic for points here.

Guest firetotheworks

You think a team with 2 wins in half a season are going to win 4 in 4 whilst we lose 4 in 4?

...and make up a +12 goal difference. :lol:

We were awful until they scored

Guest firetotheworks

I disagree. And even then, so what? The moaning carried on until half time.

...and make up a +12 goal difference. :lol:

If those results happened it would probably take care of GD. :lol:

I disagree. And even then, so what? The moaning carried on until half time.

Your expectations are pretty low