Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 13/05/18 at 3pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Decky

Need to win so "SHITE ROY HODGSON MANAGING THE WORST AND MOST IMBALANCED SIDE IN THE LEAGUE" doesn't finish above us.

They will finish above us, and so they should really, their attacking players are streets ahead of ours. I'll be surprised if we get a point. While Chelsea have been poor this season, we seem to have had real problems with them when we've played them.

I'd take a hammering if it guarantees we never see Gayle, Perez or Joselu ever again.

I'd have to seriously consider taking a cock up the arse if it meant I'd never have to read another of your miserable fucking posts again.

I'd take a hammering if it guarantees we never see Gayle, Perez or Joselu ever again.

I'd have to seriously consider taking a cock up the arse if it meant I'd never have to read another of your miserable fucking posts again.

A REAL cock? Or just a strap-on?

Shelvey to rip Conte’s syrup off and wear it a sexy celebration after he gets red carded for putting Hazard out of the WC.

:lol: think he’d need a Stanley knife. One of the older Chelsea fans will probably have one and be happy to lend him it.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like this is the last game of the season? :lol:

This year has gone so quickly it still feels like its the middle of March :lol:

Because it's the last game for Gamez and Haidara before they are released.

Then there's no point, is there?

Nice bit of sentiment from Rafa, he said in his presser he would try and keep them involved.

Under 23s and Under 18s already on holiday - neither have had a game for weeks.

Because it's the last game for Gamez and Haidara before they are released.

Then there's no point, is there?

Nice bit of sentiment from Rafa, he said in his presser he would try and keep them involved.

Under 23s and Under 18s already on holiday - neither have had a game for weeks.

Meh. Fair enough if we're talking players who's been here for a long time, but apart from that it really is just a waste.

With nothing to play for it would be nice if we gave it a right go just like against Spurs when we were already relegated.

Just to give Rafa something to think about before he goes off on his holidays.