Group A - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - URU & RUS advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great strike Cheryshev.

I genuinely don't think SA are that terrible personally, defence is and they haven't got a strong option up top, but their passing game is class, they've played some lovely intricate football in the midfield today and that's enough to not be dubbed as 'horrific' or 'terrible' imo.

That's what being brought up at Real Madrid does to a boy. Chuffed for Denis. Had shocking injuries all the time, finally some much deserved hype for the lad.

More goals would be nice though :lol:

Great strike Cheryshev.

I genuinely don't think SA are that terrible personally, defence is and they haven't got a strong option up top, but their passing game is class, they've played some lovely intricate football in the midfield today and that's enough to not be dubbed as 'horrific' or 'terrible' imo.

Nah they're shite, but fair play to them for having a go

Not sure how Saudi keep consistently qualifying for these World Cups, they are always terrible, sad due to the way qualifying works that teams like Saudi Arabia make it and Italy, Holland and a like don't.

I was hoping Uzbekistan would qualify, finally. Millions of them live all over here. Fantastic food. Saudis are not very good :lol:

Get Maxim Shatskikh back in.

Guest neesy111

Not sure how Saudi keep consistently qualifying for these World Cups, they are always terrible, sad due to the way qualifying works that teams like Saudi Arabia make it and Italy, Holland and a like don't.

Haven't qualified since 2006

Also, you have to offer it as a World Cup.

Haven't qualified since 2006

:) I'll shut up then.