Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran - SPA & POR advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For me, it’s nothing to do with the fact she’s a woman, she’s just a shit commentator.

Agreed. Sounds like she should be commentating on cycling on Eurosport.

Edit: Keown should be sacked before her though.

Guest reefatoon

I can’t concentrate on the game because I am thinking of her boobs. Fucking women always spoiling men’s football.

We’ve got it on in the office but with the volume down. Who is it, Vicki Sparks?

If so, she did the Poland v Senegal game on 5Live yesterday. Came across absolutely fine.

Jacqui Oatley, been on MOTD for 11 years

We’ve got it on in the office but with the volume down. Who is it, Vicki Sparks?

If so, she did the Poland v Senegal game on 5Live yesterday. Came across absolutely fine.

Jacqui Oatley, been on MOTD for 11 years

Really? She’s been turning out as a pitchside reporter for ITV...

Dunno actually, could be :lol: Like I said with Champion/Tyldesley they all sound the same to me anyway

Jackie Oatley is better than Vickie Sparks. I’ve absolutely no idea why she’s made it as a commentator. It’s loke she’s won some sort of competition. She’s the equivalent of Tyldesley.

Have always liked 5Live commentators. John Murray (think he’s the fella from the NE) is excellent.