Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran - SPA & POR advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i've hated ronaldo his whole career since he ponced about doing riverdance at SJP flinging himself to the deck but he's won me over now like (which i'm sure was high on his agenda)

absolutely love the bloke, wish he'd leave real for a more palatable team for a bit

i've hated ronaldo his whole career since he ponced about doing riverdance at SJP flinging himself to the deck but he's won me over now like (which i'm sure was high on his agenda)

absolutely love the bloke, wish he'd leave real for a more palatable team for a bit

Aye, I admire him immensely. His dedication to being a physical specimen is outrageous, you can't help but be impressed.

Unfortunately if he were to leave it would probably be for someone even higher on the dickheads scale tbh.

Aye, I admire him immensely. His dedication to being a physical specimen is outrageous, you can't help but be impressed.

he's always doing nice shit for kids behind the scenes and that as well, seems an amazing role model for everyone around him too...he's become a leader for that portugal team whereas until they won the last euros seemed to selfishly see them as a vehicle for his own talent or something

Unfortunately if he were to leave it would probably be for someone even higher on the dickheads scale tbh.

he'll have to play on another planet then