Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The nerve of Deschamps celebrating that farcical rubbish goal :lol:

:lol: He not allowed to celebrate his team scoring?

Nope :lol:

He should sit humbly on the bench and hang his head in shame.

Guest firetotheworks

As undoubtedly brilliant as Greizmann is, they look much more balanced with Giroud. I'd be tempted to play Giroud with two of Greizmann, Mbappe, or Dembele either side.

As undoubtedly brilliant as Greizmann is, they look much more balanced with Giroud. I'd be tempted to play Giroud with two of Greizmann, Mbappe, or Dembele either side.

Based on today's evidence Dembele and Tolisso should be dropped. Both quite awful.

Pleased I opted for the 5live alternative commentary option as soon as I heard lawro's voice. Strange choice going for the lad off 'Homes under the hammer' as co-commentator, but he's doing okay

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] Lawrenson is such a downer, negative at every fucking turn.

Embrace it, it just makes it hilarious. He's at the greatest footballing spectacle on earth, has no skin in this game at all, and yet he's still absolutely devastated. [emoji38] I can only ever hope to attain that level of misery.

Based on today's evidence Dembele and Tolisso should be dropped. Both quite awful.

Full backs are way more of issue.

Other teams won’t antifootball like Australia as much either.

Just rewound it to watch it again, he 100% touched the ball and then touches Griezmann with the same movement, anyone who thinks that is a penalty is shilling for VAR for some odd reason. It's not even close to being contentious.

Dude you're wrong. Get over yourself.

Your craic is consistently terrible man. Be quiet.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, but Dembele's blatantly not awful, so a change in formation might help. They've all been fairly rubbish.

[emoji38] Lawrenson is such a downer, negative at every fucking turn.

Embrace it, it just makes it hilarious. He's at the greatest footballing spectacle on earth, has no skin in this game at all, and yet he's still absolutely devastated. [emoji38] I can only ever hope to attain that level of misery.

After club football making me incessantly negative, the last thing I need is a man who makes me look like sunshine and rainbows tbh. :lol:

Just rewound it to watch it again, he 100% touched the ball and then touches Griezmann with the same movement, anyone who thinks that is a penalty is shilling for VAR for some odd reason. It's not even close to being contentious.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry you feel that way. It was a penalty though.

Guest neesy111

Regarding VAR, utter joke we can't hear what is being said between ref and var centre.  Makes the whole thing I transparent.

Also did the ref think it wasn't a foul, or did he just wait for VAR?