Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't watch the game did Brazil look like they would struggle to create if Neymar doesn't do it?

They don’t look like they have the midfield to allow their attackers to perform.

:thup: What i suspected tbh, their attack looks great on paper but there's not much behind it to support it. Mind you all the big teams look like they have their own problems so far.

Which clearly means Harry Kane is bringing football home tbh.

Didn't watch the game did Brazil look like they would struggle to create if Neymar doesn't do it?

They don’t look like they have the midfield to allow their attackers to perform.

Last time they won the World Cup they had an engine room of Gilberto Silva and Kleberson behind the three "Rs".

:thup: What i suspected tbh, their attack looks great on paper but there's not much behind it to support it. Mind you all the big teams look like they have their own problems so far.

Which clearly means Harry Kane is bringing football home tbh.

Theyve got nothing down the middle or from the right, no Alves looks huge for them.

Neymar's performance was worse than Messi's , both abject though at least Messi is sort of likeable. Neymar is a full on tosser

I don't think either of them played badly. Neymar didn't look fit but was still pretty threatening

Came to the conclusion that this is the great refereeing scandal in sports history. He basically refused to use a resource that has been given to them to correct a decision because he didn't feel like it. Scandal.

Came to the conclusion that this is the great refereeing scandal in sports history. He basically refused to use a resource that has been given to them to correct a decision because he didn't feel like it. Scandal.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Greatest sports scandal in history. Can't think of another. The Spanish paralympics basketball team comes close, but their dishonesty is less scandalous than this ref.

Guest neesy111

:mackems:

:lol: It happened a bunch of times in the Argentina game, they are not intentionally picking on you.

The Argies got done much worse yesterday :lol:

:lol: What? GTFO.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/the_spot/2014/07/08/brazil_germany_photos_brazilian_fans_are_very_very_sad/451869464-an-emotional-brazil-fan-reacts-after-being-defeated-by.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/the_spot/2014/07/08/brazil_germany_photos_brazilian_fans_are_very_very_sad/451869464-an-emotional-brazil-fan-reacts-after-being-defeated-by.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

:lol: That was me today when he outright refused to use VAR. When they scored and I saw the replay I was so happy because I knew it was going to be disallowed.

:lol: What? GTFO.

So rattled, love it :lol: