Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea - SWE & MEX advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

germany look garbage on the whole like, low hasn't got a clue what they're supposed to be doing and neither do they

They were great the majority of the second half IMO

Aye they were unlucky not to be ahead, although they were lucky VAR is shite to not be 2-0 down in the first like.

germany look garbage on the whole like, low hasn't got a clue what they're supposed to be doing and neither do they

Aye they were unlucky not to be ahead, although they were lucky VAR is shite to not be 2-0 down in the first like.

Probably wouldn't have got the second goal if they got the penalty

Just looked frantic to me, like they'd upped the effort levels in the face of elimination, as opposed to the system clicking and them being mint again. They're lacking something important, but I'm not sure what. Possibly a number ten type to link midfield. Oh and a defence.

Probably wouldn't have got the second goal if they got the penalty

Germany would have been down to 10 men for the majority of the game mind

Guest firetotheworks

Can someone remind me how Real only had to pay 20 million pounds for Kroos? Was he at the end of his contract?

They bought him 8 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

Can someone remind me how Real only had to pay 20 million pounds for Kroos? Was he at the end of his contract?

They bought him 8 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

4 years ago

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

Guest firetotheworks

4 years ago

They bought him 4 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

In a way I'm glad they got that, as the World Cup need the Germans doing well. On the other hand, fuck that, annoying cunts.

Why does it need that? Underdogs are the absolute best. Not that I want Sweden to do well, but you take what you get.

There are no underdogs without teams like Germany.

Guest firetotheworks

4 years ago

They bought him 4 years ago when 20m for a midfielder was still a canny bit, like.

I rather watch Germany-Belgium for example than the blue and yellow bus parked at the box.

Am I the only one who likes the Germans

Don't like them but have respect for them, and they deserved that, relentless. Sweden, however, want shooting with shit. Never ever seen a team use an extra man so poorly before, could't keep possession for more than 5 seconds and that full-back should be kicked aal ower for that foul.

No they bought him 4 years ago. Lazar Markovic cost the same that same summer.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I the only one who likes the Germans

Probably. It's like liking Fergie-era Man United.

There are no underdogs without teams like Germany.

Duh :lol: The obvious thing here is that it's fun when an underdog knock out a big player. That doesn't mean it happens every time, or Germany wouldn't be top dogs. You don't need Germany to do well in every World Cup.