Quarter-finals: URU 0-2 FRA; BRA 1-2 BEL; SWE 0-2 ENG; RUS 2-2 CRO(p)

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Martinez teams either look great or awful.  Not much in between with them.

Pleasing on the eye who can play great football and overwhelm a side but so tactically naive and likely to concede goals and a few of them. A better manager may well take Belgium to the Final and actually win it. Even if they beat Brazil, I’d fancy playing them if I were any of the teams left. I think they could choke in a Final as well.

I think Mandoon might be trolling.

[emoji38] bringing on Fellani in desperation. That was on Japan. They left fucking two players back at a corner at 2-2! With a fluke header to get them back in the game.

And Chadli, and started bullying them in the air. He might have been correcting his own mistake but they looked out and he changed it at the right time. People on this forum HATE Martinez like [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] bringing on Fellani in desperation. That was on Japan. They left f***ing two players back at a corner at 2-2! With a fluke header to get them back in the game.

And Chadli, and started bullying them in the air. He might have been correcting his own mistake but they looked out and he changed it at the right time. People on this forum HATE Martinez like [emoji38]

Yeah because he's a cunt.

[emoji38] bringing on Fellani in desperation. That was on Japan. They left fucking two players back at a corner at 2-2! With a fluke header to get them back in the game.

I fully admit I hate the smug bald git. But hes's insanely lucky they haven't thrown this away, they've been getting completely overran. Munier is getting raped as Al Pards would say.

They had to expect an onslaught this half, reckon they've done alright tbh. But fair enough [emoji38]

Steve Bruce did a better job at Wigan than Martinez. Let that sink in

No he didn't.

Football is about glory.

They won the FA Cup. Don't care if they went down. Wigan won the FA Cup.