Fabian Schär

He’s a ridiculous footballer for a centre-back. That bonus aside, the amount of 8/9/10 out of 10 performances he’s put in since Eddie came in is insane. He’s right up there with the very best in the league for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want anyone thinking I'm knee jerk because I've been saying this for quite a while but when we are exposed (which is going to happen, look at how City can be), Schar is hopeless. Dan Burn made him look amateurish and at CB Burn looks quicker than Schar, which is a brutal assessment.

I know its on the agenda anyway, but fuck me, we need an alternative in that spot. 

When he's protected, or we are dominating, he's a joy to behold and I have the utmost love for him. However, we can't allow that love to cloud the reality. Time catches up with everyone.

Edited by STM

1 minute ago, RobS said:

I couldn’t watch the match today, was it an injury or tactical replacement at half time? 

An "injury" which was another case of a player feeling something after getting rinsed.

It was honestly quite sad.

Just now, RobS said:

I couldn’t watch the match today, was it an injury or tactical replacement at half time? 

Not sure myself the camera for the game had kraft ready to come on in the first half  he was then told to sit down so assume injury where fab tried to play on. 

Just now, Donut said:

When he was a rare offday like today he looks every bit a 2 million £ player from a relegated Spanish side. Thankfully this only happens once or twice a season. Still a king.

Its happened numerous times this season.

In plenty of the games we have won.

The fact he has been pretty much ever-present hasn't helped him mind. 

Obviously he can play a big part next year, but boy does he need someone capable of stepping in.

26 minutes ago, STM said:

An "injury" which was another case of a player feeling something after getting rinsed.

It was honestly quite sad.

The players really don't deserve these kinds of insinuations. It's not Marcelino we're talking about.

13 minutes ago, 80 said:

The players really don't deserve these kinds of insinuations. It's not Marcelino we're talking about.

Yeah, pathetic post tbh. Especially given he tried to play through it and told the bench not to take him off. He’s played 50 games this season for club and country. His hamstring was feeling it today and he could do with a longer break between games than 3 days.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

Yeah, pathetic post tbh. Especially given he tried to play through it and told the bench not to take him off. He’s played 50 games this season for club and country. His hamstring was feeling it today and he could do with a longer break between games than 3 days.

Fuck me, it must be a pathetic post if you are calling it out.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

Yeah, I usually try to ignore your daft nonsense but that was very harsh.

You really don't want a popularity contest. More people have you on ignore than I've got fingers. 

3 minutes ago, STM said:

You really don't want a popularity contest. More people have you on ignore than I've got fingers. 

No dog in this fight. I like you both and often give your posts the thumbs up. 

But this reeks of the sort of shite you see on Twitter. Like how many followers you have used as an insult :lol: