Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

He was touted as a very intelligent, hard-working player by a lot of reports when he signed.

Yet even Rafa never found a use for him, without any further knowledge I can only put it down to language abilities? Definitely had an engine and decent feet.

Mother of God you're a moron.

Aye? So there's absolutely no way his lack of game time can't be down to the fact he's not good enough? Or poor attitude or anything else? It's can ONLY be down to the fact he's Japanese?

Aye? So there's absolutely no way his lack of game time can't be down to the fact he's not good enough? Or poor attitude or anything else? It's can ONLY be down to the fact he's Japanese?

Bizarre response, I never mentioned his racial heritage.

Bizarre response, I never mentioned his racial heritage.

You said because of "language abilities" whatever that means. Muto speaks Japanese. That's the only reason he's not getting game time according to you. Not because he's probably not good enough as a player, or maybe his attitude is off or maybe he's crap in training.

You're just confirming my initial statement. Try reading the thread from the start and the meticulous, and at times almost ruthless, decision making of Rafa in regards to communication, amongst other factors.

End of debate from my side.

You're just confirming my initial statement. Try reading the thread from the start and the meticulous, and at times almost ruthless, decision making of Rafa in regards to communication, amongst other factors.

End of debate from my side.

I'm not reading 32 pages of people talking about Muto.

He'll be played from the cold on Wednesday, do nothing and probably never be seen again. He's barely had a run in the team since he joined but he has no position, thought it was odd Rafa bought him at a time he strictly played 4-2-3-1 but said in an interview he's not a number 10.

Think he's been treated very unfairly.

He's never really been given a fair shot, and when he has played he has looked decent to me.

Had that really good performance and goal against Man Utd and then dissappeared for ages.

Why continue to use Gayle who we know is on his way out and who is less of an asset and continue to freeze this guy out completely?

We're safe now, so play the guy for goodness sake.

He's never really been given a fair shot, and when he has played he has looked decent to me.

Had that really good performance and goal against Man Utd and then dissappeared for ages.

Why continue to use Gayle who we know is on his way out and who is less of an asset and continue to freeze this guy out completely?

Could be but could be also that he’s been garbage in training and to be honest I saw him live at Leicester away and didn’t look like a prem standard player

Ah, the old shit in training trope. I doubt that very much.

Considering some of the players we have consistently seen turn out for this club while being shit in actual matches, I can't accept that.

Not to mention we've seen Gayle stink it up most of this season and continuously get chances.

Same with Joelinton even, but at least he's a new player so he has to be given chances to continue to bed in and see if he can improve.

Absolutely no reason Muto should be completely discarded and not even feature off the bench or anything. We are allowed up to 5 subs each game since returning man. It's stupid.

Could be but could be also that he’s been garbage in training and to be honest I saw him live at Leicester away and didn’t look like a prem standard player

Yet a certain Swedish right back continues to get minutes.

Gayle offers us far more than Muto ever has at this level. Honestly if he could finish he'd be a very good PL striker - his movement and positional sense is class.

He's our best striker by a mile at the moment which continues to tell us everything about the state of the club right now.

Krafth looks fine last 2 games. One of our better players yesterday, in fact.

Gayle offers us far more than Muto ever has at this level. Honestly if he could finish he'd be a very good PL striker - his movement and positional sense is class.

He's our best striker by a mile at the moment which continues to tell us everything about the state of the club right now.

Muto has not played anywhere near enough for you to make that assessment.

Which is strange if you look over the match thread where everyone though the opposite of this (bar the assist).

The amount of times Shelvey played it to him in space, he ran up the line, faced a West Ham player, turned back round and played it to a centre back. He's a poor Paul Dummett.

Muto has not played anywhere near enough for you to make that assessment.

You're on a right daft cunt spree across threads today aren't you? OK then, Seydou Doumbia and Chucky could have offered us so much more than whoever was playing against them at the time.

If you're not good enough you don't play football, what can't you grasp about that?

Dwight Gayle, 2 goals, 2 assists in 532mins

Yoshi Muto, 1 goals, 0 assists in 344 mins (EFL Cup)

Which is strange if you look over the match thread where everyone though the opposite of this (bar the assist).

The amount of times Shelvey played it to him in space, he ran up the line, faced a West Ham player, turned back round and played it to a centre back. He's a poor Paul Dummett.

Bar the assist that was one of the key reasons we didn't lose...yeah let's ignore that  :lol: