The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

just been a canny caller on total sport, Greg from magpie group giving a good account of the protests etc.

He's a good bloke. :thup:

Do you know him like?

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT is bald, isn't he? He definitely looks like BigGeordie.

Shaven headed I like to call it, or to give it its proper name, male pattern baldness. Damn those jeans!

“The Magpie Group” needs to go back in the title of this thread, for those causal visitors/guests who wander along and don’t know what “TMG” means. The group needs awareness and publication at all times in all mediums

Guest reefatoon

HTT is bald, isn't he? He definitely looks like BigGeordie.

Shaven headed I like to call it, or to give it its proper name, male pattern baldness. Damn those jeans!

These jeans?

http://i63.tinypic.com/zog8l0.png

there is still an awful lot of noise coming from supporters about Mike Ashley and how he needs to spend more money on players

It's very passive aggressive to the fans and also misrepresents what the protests are about. We want Ashley to sell the club to someone who wants the club to try to compete. After 11 years, we've given up on Ashley spending what is required on players.

there is still an awful lot of noise coming from supporters about Mike Ashley and how he needs to spend more money on players

It's very passive aggressive to the fans and also misrepresents what the protests are about. We want Ashley to sell the club to someone who wants the club to try to compete. After 11 years, we've given up on Ashley spending what is required on players.

yeah think people need to press home about ambition, cos the easy narrative is Not spending enough, ans is too easily passed off as fans just wanting more money spent. whereas, there can be no support in Ashleys favor on ambition.

There's just been something on Radio X news about Newcastle United fans being asked to put in £1000 each to help prospective buyers make Ashley an offer he can't refuse.

Anyone know anything about that? First i've heard about it.

A buyer wanting fans to put their own money in to buy the club. That will work well.

There's just been something on Radio X news about Newcastle United fans being asked to put in £1000 each to help prospective buyers make Ashley an offer he can't refuse.

Anyone know anything about that? First i've heard about it.

A buyer wanting fans to put their own money in to buy the club. That will work well.

I got the impression that it was a fans initiative rather than a buyer asking for fans to do it.

Mark Lawrenson says it's time to park all these protests for now: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45651999

At the moment, there is still an awful lot of noise coming from supporters about Mike Ashley and how he needs to spend more money on players, but they should park that until the transfer window opens in January.

We've waited 11 years Lawro, you fucking plank. That's 22 transfer windows.

Yeah, let's give him one more and see if things change. :lol: