The Magpie Group

Heron

If it's something you truly believe will work, join TMG/Ashley Out and get involved in the large amount of work that goes into attempting to organise boycotts and protests. Posting on here isn't going to do much, especially when you're asking other people to put the work into something that they might think is a waste of their efforts at the moment.

It's a forum and i'm offering my opinion, as is everyone else, you don't need to tell us all to get more involved everytime we offer an opinion or idea mate.

Stop offering your f***ing opinion, nobody cares what you think,

Come back when you have actually done something like attended a meeting or a protest, just talking about it on a forum is so worthless.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/smhp.gif

I attended the first protest. Happy now?

If it's something you truly believe will work, join TMG/Ashley Out and get involved in the large amount of work that goes into attempting to organise boycotts and protests. Posting on here isn't going to do much, especially when you're asking other people to put the work into something that they might think is a waste of their efforts at the moment.

It's a forum and i'm offering my opinion, as is everyone else, you don't need to tell us all to get more involved everytime we offer an opinion or idea mate.

Come back when you have actually done something like attended a meeting or a protest, just talking about it on a forum is so worthless.

It was a wind up :lol:

I was checking the replies in the thread and found it comical, that you were run down just for offering input.??

Guest Howaythetoon

I think they are all wasting their time. It’s obvious whatever they have done has had an effect on Ashley, but nowhere near as much on the fan base and that’s what’s needed to turn the tide fully. It will never happen though so I say all those involved thank you for your efforts but do yourselves and everyone else a favour and call it a day and let whatever happens happen. I for one won’t be participating in any future protests or movements in any form whatsoever. They, the cunts that keep going and put up with this shit and do nothing, can go and fuck themselves. The protestors have my utmost respect, but it’s all a waste of time.

I think they are all wasting their time. It’s obvious whatever they have done has had an effect on Ashley, but nowhere near as much on the fan base and that’s what’s needed to turn the tide fully. It will never happen though so I say all those involved thank you for your efforts but do yourselves and everyone else a favour and call it a day and let whatever happens happen. I for one won’t be participating in any future protests or movements in any form whatsoever. They, the cunts that keep going and put up with this shit and do nothing, can go and fuck themselves. The protestors have my utmost respect, but it’s all a waste of time.

Jesus, it's only been going a couple of months man......as the lads from Liverpool and Rangers said, you have to be in this for the long haul, don't expect to convince everybody, and most of all you have to be resilient....and they started with less numbers than we did. Ultimately, this is heading towards relegation and Rafa leaving.....speaking to all the people I know who attend games, I haven't heard one who is going back after that.

We must keep the pressure on in the meantime, sacking it off after a couple of months is completely gutless in my opinion.

Jesus, it's only been going a couple of months man......as the lads from Liverpool and Rangers said, you have to be in this for the long haul, don't expect to convince everybody, and most of all you have to be resilient....and they started with less numbers than we did. Ultimately, this is heading towards relegation and Rafa leaving.....speaking to all the people I know who attend games, I haven't heard one who is going back after that.

We must keep the pressure on in the meantime, sacking it off after a couple of months is completely gutless in my opinion.

Why wait until relegation is confirmed and Rafa goes to sack it off, Sack it off now and eat the money you've already paid would be my choice...fuck them and fuck everyone associated with running the club

Guest Howaythetoon

Ashley’s ownership has been over a decade and I draw from that where fans are concerned the reaction to Pardew and Ashley’s now sudden attendance. It’s pointless although kudos to all those that keep fighting. TMG seem spineless IMO, nowhere near as much as the general fan base though.

Definatley not spineless, they wouldn't have started the group in the first place if they were,  but i think they need to be a bit more open about what they are doing, what their plans are etc.

For example one of their tweets before Brighton, "while plans are well underway for future protests"

What are these plans? Surely put it on twitter etc ASAP what the plans are.

Guest firetotheworks

I was checking the replies in the thread and found it comical, that you were run down just for offering input.??

Wasn't trying to run anyone down like, just making a point. If it came across as a bit strong then I apologise.

Wasn't trying to run anyone down like, just making a point. If it came across as a bit strong then I apologise.

Oh, finally got it now MM :lol:

KI no bother mate. I don't hold back with my thoughts anyway so can't complain about anyone else :lol:

We all want the same thing.

Wolves tickets go on sale on Monday btw.

Can any of TMG members on here tell us if the boycott is actually going ahead or not?

They surely know one way or the other by now.

Where's this idea come from like? Seems to be out of someones arse.

Been plenty of people mentioning it, on here and elsewhere.

Guest firetotheworks

It was an article by one person in The Mag wasn't it? Don't think TMG has anything to do with it, could be wrong.

It was an article by one person in The Mag wasn't it? Don't think TMG has anything to do with it, could be wrong.

That's why i want to know if TMG are organising anything for it really, ideally the mag would be part of TMG and it goes from there, but i don't know what the situation is.

Guest firetotheworks

That's why i want to know if TMG are organising anything for it really, ideally the mag would be part of TMG and it goes from there, but i don't know what the situation is.

I don't know if they are either, but I'd be surprised if they are at this stage.

I don't know if they are either, but I'd be surprised if they are at this stage.

From the article above, i would say not.

I think it is worth getting behind the idea, even if TMG don't go with it.

Look at Saturday, lots of empty spaces anyway.