The Magpie Group

Heron

If any season ticket holders are boycotting let me know and I'll buy you seats off you. Might take my son.

How bigs ya son ?

If it's something you truly believe will work, join TMG/Ashley Out and get involved in the large amount of work that goes into attempting to organise boycotts and protests. Posting on here isn't going to do much, especially when you're asking other people to put the work into something that they might think is a waste of their efforts at the moment.

It's a forum and i'm offering my opinion, as is everyone else, you don't need to tell us all to get more involved everytime we offer an opinion or idea mate.

Stop offering your f***ing opinion, nobody cares what you think,

Come back when you have actually done something like attended a meeting or a protest, just talking about it on a forum is so worthless.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/smhp.gif

I attended the first protest. Happy now?

It was a wind up :lol:

I was checking the replies in the thread and found it comical, that you were run down just for offering input.👍🏼

Wasn't trying to run anyone down like, just making a point. If it came across as a bit strong then I apologise.

:lol: I read it as a little aggressive,  and then couldn't help winding him up, and I even fooled him for a minute there.  :azn:

Today I saw roadside advertisement boards, presumably paid for by Liverpool fans, protesting about Everton’s owners, in Salford.

Really got the message across, definitely something to aspire to.

Guest firetotheworks

It'll be what I said imo.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if things start getting a bit too limp wristed, I'm sure one of the more action-orientated groups within TMG will make its own arrangements like.

Waste of time and effort trying to convince the zombies at the moment tbh.

My thoughts too. Ive decided until he either dies or decides to fuck off we're stuck with him. As a fanbase there's no chance we can shift him. Too many cretins.

Guest firetotheworks

The shouting at shops thing is exclusively uttered by thick cunts that seem to think cameras and the media don't exist. Conveniently, there's nigh on always an easy to find abusive tweet to report when you go on their profile as well.