The Magpie Group

Heron

I’d love to sit these people down and ask them what they’re getting out of supporting this club at the minute. I get the loyalty thing, it’s been done to death, but at what point do they walk away? How much shitter does it have to get? Where would they draw the line and just stop ploughing money directly into Ashley’s pockets? Because that’s where it’s going, it’s certainly not being spent anywhere else.

At some point these people need to figure it out that their attendance is basically a tacit endorsement of the way this stinking fucking circus is being run. Not only do they mindlessly attend regardless of what he does but he sits there fucking laughing and grinning at them. With virtually no audible protests as to what he’s doing. He’s fucked the club, I think they know it, and they still do it. He’s neglected the squad, he’s repeatedly shafted and lied to our manager, he’s let the stadium fall into complete disrepair, he’s sold off valuable land for his own personal gain, he’s using the club primarily to advertise his fucking jumble sale of a shop, he’s deluded to think training facilities are adequate and so on. The list is endless.

Rapidly thinking that only a sustained period out of the PL is the way ahead. Even then the spiteful fat cunt is evil enough to just let his own asset rot imo. Talks of boycotts for individual games is neither here nor there tbh. People need to walk away and stay away. 30000 for Wolves followed by 51500 for the next home game achieves nothing, it’s a token gesture. Walk away, cancel the dd’s and stay away. For good. Let the club die. If the club was a dog I’d have shot the cunt by now.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d love to sit these people down and ask them what they’re getting out of supporting this club at the minute. I get the loyalty thing, it’s been done to death, but at what point do they walk away? How much shitter does it have to get? Where would they draw the line and just stop ploughing money directly into Ashley’s pockets? Because that’s where it’s going, it’s certainly not being spent anywhere else.

At some point these people need to figure it out that their attendance is basically a tacit endorsement of the way this stinking fucking circus is being run. Not only do they mindlessly attend regardless of what he does but he sits there fucking laughing and grinning at them. With virtually no audible protests as to what he’s doing. He’s fucked the club, I think they know it, and they still do it. He’s neglected the squad, he’s repeatedly shafted and lied to our manager, he’s let the stadium fall into complete disrepair, he’s sold off valuable land for his own personal gain, he’s using the club primarily to advertise his fucking jumble sale of a shop, he’s deluded to think training facilities are adequate and so on. The list is endless.

Rapidly thinking that only a sustained period out of the PL is the way ahead. Even then the spiteful fat cunt is evil enough to just let his own asset rot imo. Talks of boycotts for individual games is neither here nor there tbh. People need to walk away and stay away. 30000 for Wolves followed by 51500 for the next home game achieves nothing, it’s a token gesture. Walk away, cancel the dd’s and stay away. For good. Let the club die. If the club was a dog I’d have shot the cunt by now.

A fucking men. That’s why I hope it crashes and burns because an extended stay outside of the Championship will take away the two things he requires to keep NUFC ticking over, huge TV revenues and full houses.

Another relegation doesn’t really hurt him if we bounce straight back up, we need to go down and stay down and for fans to walk away.

We need it to become worthless to him which at current the club is worth more than whatever the quoted price to buy it is, much more because it costs him nowt and SD gain so much from it and so long as it remains a PL he will never have to put his own money into it and as an asset is something he can always cash in.

For me now though, it’s not so much about NUFC, it’s about me. It’s coming to the point now where I don’t really care enough whether Ashley stays or goes because I think I’m past that point and I don’t care about the fan base either. I think I’d like my boys when they are older to have a proper club to support though.

Generally none of it really matters, remove Ashley and that malaise in the game still exists in other shapes such as Sky or dodgy agents and mercanry players or dinasour managers. All things that make me want to have nothing to do with footy.

I look at City and yes I’m envious, but if that were us, I dunno like...

I honestly think I’m done, but in between that eventuality going forward I’d get a lot of personal satisfaction seeing Ashley suffer and his version if NUFC implode. I’d happily walk away for good if that materialised. That’s how personal it is now. Fuck him and his version of NUFC and fuck the game and the modern day fan.

Crash and burn, please!

Our fans after reading this post:

http://i.imgur.com/h1bHVmx.gif

At some point these people need to figure it out that their attendance is basically a tacit endorsement of the way this stinking f***ing circus is being run. Not only do they mindlessly attend regardless of what he does but he sits there f***ing laughing and grinning at them. With virtually no audible protests as to what he’s doing. He’s f***ed the club, I think they know it, and they still do it. He’s neglected the squad, he’s repeatedly shafted and lied to our manager, he’s let the stadium fall into complete disrepair, he’s sold off valuable land for his own personal gain, he’s using the club primarily to advertise his f***ing jumble sale of a shop, he’s deluded to think training facilities are adequate and so on. The list is endless.

Rapidly thinking that only a sustained period out of the PL is the way ahead. Even then the spiteful fat c*** is evil enough to just let his own asset rot imo. Talks of boycotts for individual games is neither here nor there tbh. People need to walk away and stay away. 30000 for Wolves followed by 51500 for the next home game achieves nothing, it’s a token gesture. Walk away, cancel the dd’s and stay away. For good. Let the club die. If the club was a dog I’d have shot the c*** by now.

Our fans after reading this post:

http://i.imgur.com/h1bHVmx.gif

:lol: :thup:

i agree that a boycott is needed but getting people to support it will take some doing.  properly organised, get all the pubs/restaurants, council on board.  Get all the bars in city centre to offer pints for a quid if you show your season ticket,  get the council to erect big screen in times square like the world cup so fans can still watch it.

The last bit isn't needed like, people can watch it in a pub, if you are talking about the Wolves game.

what about people who take their kids to the match?  not going to take a 9 year old in a jam packed pub.

The last bit isn't needed like, people can watch it in a pub, if you are talking about the Wolves game.

what about people who take their kids to the match?  not going to take a 9 year old in a jam packed pub.

Wey, just don't watch it then, do your kid a favour ;)

"Sorry son, we can't go to the match tomorrow, dad's got something he needs to do". Then go to the pub without them if you think it's not the right environment but you can't bare to stay home.

Simple.

People need to make a sacrifice, stop expecting the rest of the world to do it for them. "I need to take my kids" is such a shit excuse, you don't *need* to at all and there's a hundred ways around it if you just put in a little effort.

"Sorry son, we can't go to the match tomorrow, dad's got something he needs to do". Then go to the pub without them if you think it's not the right environment but you can't bare to stay home.

Simple.

People need to make a sacrifice, stop expecting the rest of the world to do it for them. "I need to take my kids" is such a shit excuse, you don't *need* to at all and there's a hundred ways around it if you just put in a little effort.

I mean, it’s a relatable reason, but I can’t sympathise if you’re going to lose your rag about the football because the rationale for abstinence is set in stone.

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW the poll for the Wolves boycott on ifrafagoeswego's twitter is 80% yes, 20% no.

I wish I could remember the polls about protesting against Pardew, but I'm sure they were in the 90s.

Guest neesy111

FWIW the poll for the Wolves boycott on ifrafagoeswego's twitter is 80% yes, 20% no.

I wish I could remember the polls about protesting against Pardew, but I'm sure they were in the 90s.

Twitter Poll's didn't exist then.

Guest firetotheworks

Twitter Poll's didn't exist then.

The Chronicle's did.

I was thinking about some of the "chanting" discussion in the match thread, and was wondering how hard it would be to coordinate 20 guys (or 50 or 100) who all stand up at 60 minutes, walk over to Ashley and chant in his face (until they get removed).

20 guys? Who would be willing to risk being banned to make a scene on TV? Wouldn't be hard to slip Sky the word to tee them up - "Cameras on Ashley on 60 minutes"; they'd televise it for sure.

Would be something perhaps for the "chucked it in" camp - pay for one last ticket for the express purpose of yelling in Ashley's face, at the cost of being banned from games you don't want to go to anyway?

The whole groups agenda should shift towards boycotting pretty soon. Not just arranging a match boycott or two. It should be a constant message until he's gone.

And the success of it should be realistically judged. Not aimed at having the stadium empty for this and that game but generally lowering the attendances over a long period. The "it'll fail miserably" is a very short term view.

A lot of people would obviously still go but it would make the decision not to go easier for them knowing there's a whole movement on it. Something they can join in on.

And when I say the agenda should shift I mean EVERYTHING should be aimed at boycotting Ashley's club. All the banners, all the protests, all the interviews. Just hammer it and it'll catch on. Don't stop when the first match isnt half empty.

The whole groups agenda should shift towards boycotting pretty soon. Not just arranging a match boycott or two. It should be a constant message until he's gone.

And the success of it should be realistically judged. Not aimed at having the stadium empty for this and that game but generally lowering the attendances over a long period. The "it'll fail miserably" is a very short term view.

A lot of people would obviously still go but it would make the decision not to go easier for them knowing there's a whole movement on it. Something they can join in on.

And when I say the agenda should shift I mean EVERYTHING should be aimed at boycotting Ashley's club. All the banners, all the protests, all the interviews. Just hammer it and it'll catch on. Don't stop when the first match isnt half empty.

It needs to shift to a different gear/method. Needs to become more sophisticated.