The Magpie Group

Heron

If you get 34 people from here attending I'd say that would be a tremendous turnout. I'd expect at least that number will turn up in addition to forum members, collect a few stragglers on the day and you're almost at 100. That would be a roaring success imo.

If you get 34 people from here attending I'd say that would be a tremendous turnout. I'd expect at least that number will turn up in addition to forum members, collect a few stragglers on the day and you're almost at 100. That would be a roaring success imo.

Yeah possibly, I just think given the general anger towards Ashley I’d have imagined the number to be a bit higher. Like you say though, if you can muster 100+ then it wouldn’t be a bad start.

any word from the chronicle about this yet?

Maybe not an accurate reflection but it’s dissapointing that only 34 people have voted yes? Given how many members are on the board and the feeling towards Ashley?

Unless it’s just a case of people not voting

Quite a lot don't live in the area.

Maybe not an accurate reflection but it’s dissapointing that only 34 people have voted yes? Given how many members are on the board and the feeling towards Ashley?

Unless it’s just a case of people not voting

As this is a forum internet site, a fair lot of us are either abroad or don't live anywhere near Newcastle, might have something to do with it.

I voted no, because I wanted to see the results. I'm hoping I can make it but it's going to be tight. I'm guessing it'll all be gone by the time I get there.

Tell you what, i have just lost loads of respect for nufc.com, not a f***ing word about it.

Email Niall and/or Biffa.

Why? Are you saying they don't know about it? Of course they will, they have just chosen not to mention it.

Ah well.