The Magpie Group

Heron

There needs to be a lot of protest at the stadium to get this c*** out of our club. I can't be there but I hope those who can attend in full force at the stadium to protest this ****

Protests  won't  get him out of the club. Untill some one pays him his asking price he'll  stick around unfortunately

And what affect do you think anti-SD protests have on his asking price? Do you think it will raise it? If we hammer SD, that decreases the value of the free advertising he gets from the club. It's not hard to follow the logic really, don't be intentionally dense.

Protests  have never worked with this man..  it will have zero effect on his asking price.

How's Ashleys grip on Rangers these days?

He owned less than 10 % of Rangers . 

There needs to be a lot of protest at the stadium to get this c*** out of our club. I can't be there but I hope those who can attend in full force at the stadium to protest this ****

Protests  won't  get him out of the club. Untill some one pays him his asking price he'll  stick around unfortunately

And what affect do you think anti-SD protests have on his asking price? Do you think it will raise it? If we hammer SD, that decreases the value of the free advertising he gets from the club. It's not hard to follow the logic really, don't be intentionally dense.

Protests  have never worked with this man..  it will have zero effect on his asking price.

So what do you suggest? Why are you being so negative ?

Wish i knew the answer.  Good luck to those who are going to the protest

Dj8wzoGXgAARimx.jpg

Dj8wzoGXgAARimx.jpg

Live in South Australia  so will boycott  sports direct  web site 😀

The man is beyond reproach. Nothing anyone does or says has any effect on him, he does things his way.

Absolute horsehit. When we get rid of him, your not allowed to go anymore. You can go watch in a pub or something.

So, unless you think all of this is perfect and foolproof, then you're not a proper fan and should go do something else and leave it to the true believers. I don't agree with the comment, but there's just no need for the holier than thou approach.

While we're focused on Ashley going, that will only happen after someone else has come in. We need a buyer first. Right now all the major supporters groups / fanzines / sites are united. I hope they can take this opportunity to put together what they feel their vision for the club is by way of pre-engagement with potential future owners, hopefully stamping down the traditional 'expectations' myth. We shouldn't just think it's about getting rid of Ashley come hell or high water, let's think about life after him. Otherwise this all becomes 'Brexit means Brexit'.

What about the boycotts and protests that resulted in him giving 80m to Steve McClaren? Don't be such a fuckwit.

I think it'd be a great contribution to the cause from you if you stopped being negative about the efforts others are doing.

I think it'd be a great contribution to the cause from you if you stopped being negative about the efforts others are doing.

Ok ..

giphy.gif

The man is beyond reproach. Nothing anyone does or says has any effect on him, he does things his way.

Just roll over and let him tickle your belly you apathetic fool.

Guest firetotheworks

giphy.gif

:lol: "So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn?"

Have you been in a coma for a decade? :lol:

He bites at everything. He's a man-child obsessed with SD and unable to resist reacting when people have a pop. He's like a shit Donald Trump ffs. :lol:

Target his investors. He will be even more bothered by that. Send emails, complaints, questions to them and Ashley will react even more.

Don’t we have a brand new member who introduced himself with something like “I’m a SD shareholder and I think it’s a disgrace to attack Ashley’s non-NUFC assets”? :lol:

If anyone sees Michael Martin or anyone from True Faith there ask them why they are stealing money off fans on their merchandise website, not delivering stuff which has been paid for and ignoring all correspondence about it ?

Imagine their outrage if they heard Sports Direct were doing that.

If anyone sees Michael Martin or anyone from True Faith there ask them why they are stealing money off fans on their merchandise website, not delivering stuff which has been paid for and ignoring all correspondence about it ?

Imagine their outrage if they heard Sports Direct were doing that.

Aye, that'll go down well.  Really get the 'united' juices flowing.

.com not mentioning the protest yet, are they tied to the club in any way?

Just came on here to make that point.

what gives with these two?

they been given limited access/inside info as long as they say nowt too controversial?

the influence of nufc.com has definitley reduced over recent years - they were at one time the go to site.

now just an income stream - may be advertisers would pull out if too radgy.

#sellouts.

I don't know the history but they seem very much a straight down the middle football site. Like fixtures, what's on Sky, how the team played. It would be good for them to get on board with fan action but it doesn't seem like the tone they're taking in general.