Newcastle United 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion - 20/10/2018 - post match moans p17

Greg

The players couldn’t give a bollocks.

Rinsed and repeat. Happily pick up the wages.

Rafa going through the motions too.

They care, they are just bad players

They cared last season. It’s the same bunch pretty much.

Too many apologists on here. It’s time to call a spade a spade.

What players that played today didn't care?

We can't even beat the so called 'lesser' sides and something needs to change. Sadly I think it may be Rafa. January will be too late to rescue this lot.  i can't help but think that the negativity which Rafa exudes because of Ashley and co is affecting the players

Guest neesy111

It was all huff and puff without any quality.  We were playing a side that hadn't won in 11 months on the road, so it should had been expected for us to be the team on the front foot.

Just no quality in the final third and a comical goal to concede, defensively we look worse than last season.

Didn’t see the game, did listen. Sounded like we should have won. Stats seem to back it up.

Man City vs Burnley: possession 69-31%, shots 24 to 5, shots on 10 to 0. Score 5-0.

NUFC vs BHA: possession 68-32%, shots 27 to 8, shots on 6 to 2. Score 0-1.

We need better finishing. Who knew...

We can't even beat the so called 'lesser' sides and something needs to change. Sadly I think it may be Rafa. January will be too late to rescue this lot.  i can't help but think that the negativity which Rafa exudes because of Ashley and co is affecting the players

Rafa should pick himself and bang a hattrick in

Guest firetotheworks

Were there any anti Ashley chants etc? That's the most important thing for me to know. If there was and they were loud and constant we have a chance. If not we are done

I didn't hear any at all on Radio Newcastle. :(

Shocking that it really is. They deserve another relegation then

You falling out with your mates is no surprise like. :lol: Bet you never fucking shut up about it.

That's my last game. We're shit.

Not even worth talking through the players, Rafa, the subs etc. Shelvey was the only one who was remotely interested. Not one of the others wanted to take responsibility.

Yet another bang average-to-shit team beat us and with no difficulty. I hate our fans too, kicking off at the time wasting from Brighton. I imagine if we ever took the lead they might understand why they did it and why it made sense. Fair play to the mincers in green, they did a number on us today.

Rafa needs to walk, it's so unfair on him.

A word on Glenn Murray too... I couldn't give a shit. He's a cheat and I couldn't give a fuck about him.

Were there any anti Ashley chants etc? That's the most important thing for me to know. If there was and they were loud and constant we have a chance. If not we are done

Pointless anyway. Already proved he just laughs at them.

He wouldn't be laughing if he was looking at 50,000 empty seats though.

shocked at the lack of anti-ashley chants.

when a few did start towards the end of the game - "stand up if you hate ashley" -  we got fans around us saying "he knows you do, now sit down and get behind the team".

i was more pissed off at that than the shite on the pitch.

Yes, there were anti Ashley chants. I can confirm sadly there were no anti Rafa chants.

Yes, there were anti Ashley chants. I can confirm sadly there were no anti Rafa chants.

Look on the bright side, every loss brings the return of Fat Sam a step closer. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

You ready to FINALLY post who you'd like to see replace him? Or you just gonna continue only posting exclusively when we lose, like a cowardly little bitch?

Look on the bright side, every loss brings the return of Fat Sam a step closer. :thup:

No it doesn't.

Guest firetotheworks

shocked at the lack of anti-ashley chants.

when a few did start towards the end of the game - "stand up if you ashley" -  we got fans around us saying "he knows you do, now sit down and get behind the team".

i was more p*ssed off at that than the s**** on the pitch.

f***ing wow

"Sit down and support the team" :lol: Sums some people up that they think sitting in silence, cheering tackles, moaning at misplaced passes, booing subs, and booing at half time is supporting the team. :lol:

You ready to FINALLY post who you'd like to see replace him? Or you just gonna continue only posting exclusively when we lose, like a cowardly little bitch?

:lol: :lol: Whey nar.

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, Crumpy Gunt[/member] must have got disconnected