Newcastle United 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion - 20/10/2018 - post match moans p17

Greg

Guest neesy111

support the team but leave before the end

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuub,

Here's my six hundred and eighty five pounds (or whatever)

But get out of our club.

Mugs tbh.

Guest reefatoon

No chants against the owner today, either. Apathy reigns supreme.

Wonder what it will eventually take to get the loyalist football supporters the world has ever seen to start kicking off. They say support the team not the regime, but even that doesn’t happen. Absolutely pointless going to games.

support the team but leave before the end

Get out of our club, get out of our cluuuuub,

Here's my six hundred and eighty five pounds (or whatever)

But get out of our club.

To be fair the left far later than the players did.

Zero interest from the majority.

Problem is, everyone knows Rafa is leaving, so the players stop playing for him and the fans at the ground stop supporting him. Mike’s gonna just blame him for the reason he’s not spending and people will lap it up.

This, sadly.

These 3 cunts would not be able to sit in the stands if we were an Italian club they would have been lynched or possibly murdered by now. I'm not advocating violence but someone needs to rinse these fuckers and the thumb while they are at it

Guest reefatoon

These 3 c***s would not be able to sit in the stands if we were an Italian club they would have been lynched or possibly murdered by now. I'm not advocating violence but someone needs to rinse these f***ers and the thumb while they are at it

Maybe everyone has jacked it in and it is actually 50,000 inflatable fans in the ground

Don't think we'll have an easier chance for 3 points. Brighton have defended crosses well but any half-decent play has opened them up and we look hopeless to take advantage. They've offered nothing in return but a deflected corner and have taken 3 points. If we're going down, I'd rather we go down early than a usual last-week battle. That way there will be no reason not to go after Ashley.