Zog

Guest smoggeordie

He came round here for tea after the game, he said

"Piss of you lanky twat, if you had gotten N'Zogbia on the back of your shirt instead of that bald c*nt things could have been different!"

Seriously though, get well soon little man  :thup:

Newcastle United's injury list grew on Wednesday with Charles N'Zogbia being stretchered off against Chelsea.

Magpies tactician Glenn Roeder is crossing his fingers on N'Zogbia, who suffered medial knee ligament injury after landing awkwardly in attempting to block a Frank Lampard shot.

Roeder is in the dark on the severity of N'Zogbia's injury which could see the player sidelined for up to six weeks for a Newcastle squad already decimated by injury.

"We don't seem to be able to come through games without picking up injuries," said Roeder. "N'Zogbia has hurt his medial knee ligament, which is unfortunate for us.

"I wouldn't want to say how long he'll be out for. He's pretty sore at the moment. We'll be able to give a better assessment in a couple of days."

link

Six weeks wouldn't be as bad as what was first predicted, that's if the article is true of course.

Guest smoggeordie

Skysports:

Newcastle United's injury list grew on Wednesday with Charles N'Zogbia being stretchered off against Chelsea.

Magpies tactician Glenn Roeder is crossing his fingers on N'Zogbia, who suffered medial knee ligament injury after landing awkwardly in attempting to block a Frank Lampard shot.

Roeder is in the dark on the severity of N'Zogbia's injury which could see the player sidelined for up to six weeks for a Newcastle squad already decimated by injury.

"We don't seem to be able to come through games without picking up injuries," said Roeder. "N'Zogbia has hurt his medial knee ligament, which is unfortunate for us.

"I wouldn't want to say how long he'll be out for. He's pretty sore at the moment. We'll be able to give a better assessment in a couple of days."

this injury crisis is ridiculous!!!!  please come back soon charles, you're one of our most promising young guns.  it seems like everytime we step on the field the best we can hope for is for someone to only be sidelined for 4 weeks! frustrating...

If this carries on, staying up will become a major acheivement, regardless of how we are playing with whoever gets drafted in.

The thing fucks me off is if Fergie or Wenger had this amount of injuries, we'd have an endless onslaught on how hard done by they are. Whereas all our situation gets is 'Injury hit Newcastle travel to the Bridge today...' as if it was some regular thing teams go through!

I don't think Roeder is the right man for the job, but my respect has gone up for him over the last few weeks by just getting stuck in and getting on with it.

Although sometimes he does remind me of Nana off the Royal family "We've got a whole host of injuries to several key members of the squad, this is bound to be reflected in today's performance. But I don't say anything". :lol:.

This is an absolute fucking joke. I'm at a loss for words.

Calm down man.  :cool: It happens from time to time. We'll be getting players back shortly to replace the latest victims.

Fuck all you can do about players getting injured during matches. Aye, it's a cunt and we suffer but that's life. More important things to worry about than NUFC's injury list.  blueyes.gif

It's unbelievable really.

I'm far from a Roeder fan but he's doing an incredible job to keep us going with the players he's got available.  Almost pulled off a miracle last night too....

a lot of people seem to be slating Duff but to be honest I dont think Zoggy has done much if any better than him this season. At this moment in time I'd pick Duff ahead of Zoggy anyway! Thats not to say that his injury isnt a severe kick in the nuts for us!

Guest GeordieAki

I don't think Duff will be back by saturday's game.

Maybe will get a start.....nah forget it.  Stick on Seppe Rossi on the left.