Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

Hay guys, what's going on in this thread?

:lol: I dunno if anything matters with Dave gone but maybe let's all refrain from calling each other nonces?

Fuck that, with Dave away N-O's Deadwood now and we're all Al Swearengen.

We'll get bummed off Man U as well, we'll start picking up points once we get the mid-lower table sides. We don't have the players to compete with the best.

With the run of games coming up it will be like at start of season we must beat Cardiff at home or I can't see us winning until end Feb

I can't see us getting 40 points but maybe 35 will be enough

Turned off after 1-0 but kept an eye on it.

I grew up with a shit side then along cane KK, I’ve seen some wonderful football but then came a billionaire, the hope was there but he has systematically dismantled my club.

No blame to Rafa, managers make mistakes, they all do but if you can only buy in Aldi when the others can shop in Harrods what the fuck can you expect.

I don’t know what to say, we all knew the result today would be defeat, it’s been like this for years.

I’m boycotting this season , I won’t renew till he’s gone, I made the mistake of doing it this year I regret it so much.i love my football, it hurts to watch this club struggle but fucking hell im a Geordie and proud of it, we get nothing easy .

HWTL , things will change one day  O0

The thing is DC, he's not a mackem, that's the tragedy. He's really, genuinely THAT fucking jaw-droppingly thick. :lol:

Well he’s a more pathetic piece of shit than I thought, I’m a quiet lad. I don’t get wound up easily. Just mystified if this daft cunt isn’t a Mackem then he’s one of the most tragic, attention seeking nomark I’ve ever encountered.

He’s gone and I modified his username in an ingenious way to mark the occasion.

Special points to El Cid for reporting people calling him a nonce. Thick as a bull’s dick.

Merry Christmas folks.

:lol: :lol: I hope the mods come down tough on this one.

Two for the price of one. Cheered me right up.

Actually feel nothing after this result. Years ago this would have pissed me right off. Ashley really has just sucked the emotion out of following NUFC.

Was more bothered by the Wolves defeat. Still, losing regularly and scraping points is not much fun.

That and the draw with Fulham (which felt like a defeat). Defeats like this to bigger clubs are just totally numb nowadays.

Btw, effectively 6 points clear of the drop zone, if it helps  :lol:

i dont care i hope we go down inline with rafa leaving,the cycle will just start over with some idiot in the dugout spouting shit week after week

Guest firetotheworks

As long as there's the remotest chance of a takeover (anah :lol:) and Rafa's here I'd rather we stay up. Once the Ashley status quo resumes it can burn to the ground for all I care.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh absolutely, but life is full, full of surprises.

Yes, bad one's mainly.

....and a haaaaaappy new yeeeeaaaar. :lol:

14 goals scored in 19 games man.....christ

Some great tight defending though which are like victories. Gotta love the beautiful game.

Put it into context Spurs have scored 11 in 2 games we've scored 14 in 19

f***s sake man

What do you expect? This is Mike Ashley's cheap knock-off version of the club. Until the FCB fucks off, there'll be nothing to enjoy at all. We're not going to get goals with frauds like Joselu and Kenedy man.

And Perez

I feel absolutely nothing about this, which is a bit grim. Boxing Day used to be all about going to the match, or at least watching it, and instead I've had a 3 hour nap and glanced at the score when I woke up.

Guest neesy111

I feel absolutely nothing about this, which is a bit grim. Boxing Day used to be all about going to the match, or at least watching it, and instead I've had a 3 hour nap and glanced at the score when I woke up.

Just eat some more chocolate.