Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

14 goals scored in 19 games man.....christ

Some great tight defending though which are like victories. Gotta love the beautiful game.

Put it into context Spurs have scored 11 in 2 games we've scored 14 in 19

f***s sake man

What do you expect? This is Mike Ashley's cheap knock-off version of the club. Until the FCB fucks off, there'll be nothing to enjoy at all. We're not going to get goals with frauds like Joselu and Kenedy man.

Some great tight defending though which are like victories. Gotta love the beautiful game.

Fucks sake man

:lol:

Got the same number of points as we did against Afcb. Rafa out.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucks sake man

:lol:

My favourite word there is 'context' :lol:

Think I'm off to enjoy Christmas now tbh. I really need to leave the anguish at engaging with these dullards behind.

Fucking cunt Benitez

Do us all a favour and fuck off will you?

Sick of the same people waiting for the bad result to slag him off, all because he’s not like KK and doesn’t go all out attack and they can’t realise football has moved on since then.

Why should we do that? We are entitled to our opinion. Fucking disgraceful lineup today. He’s part of the problem at times. Shit signings with the money he’s had.

And what money is that, you paedo bastard?

So I’m a paedo because I’m critical of Benitez 😂😂😂👍🏻

What a mong you are.

No, you’re a paedo because you diddle kids.

The thing is DC, he's not a mackem, that's the tragedy. He's really, genuinely THAT fucking jaw-droppingly thick. :lol:

Well he’s a more pathetic piece of shit than I thought, I’m a quiet lad. I don’t get wound up easily. Just mystified if this daft cunt isn’t a Mackem then he’s one of the most tragic, attention seeking nomarks I’ve ever encountered.

Fucks sake man

You seen their team?

I'd take Ritchie over Son tbf

Fucking cunt Benitez

Do us all a favour and fuck off will you?

Sick of the same people waiting for the bad result to slag him off, all because he’s not like KK and doesn’t go all out attack and they can’t realise football has moved on since then.

Why should we do that? We are entitled to our opinion. Fucking disgraceful lineup today. He’s part of the problem at times. Shit signings with the money he’s had.

Get to fuck man,  you cowardly fucking arsehole.

He's a fucking WUM cunt, man. Look at his posting history.

Today, a 4-0 defeat to the probably eventual champions.

27 October, after a 0-1 defeat to Brighton. Stopped posting when we went on a run of 3 wins.

December 2017, which involved our run of 1 win in 12. Which were his last posts last season.

March 2017, after a 1-3 home defeat to Fulham.

February 2017 after going 1-0 down at Brighton. He stopped posting after we equalised and went on to win the match.

And he defended Joe Kinnear. Bairn touching mong.

The thing is DC, he's not a mackem, that's the tragedy. He's really, genuinely THAT fucking jaw-droppingly thick. :lol:

Well he’s a more pathetic piece of shit than I thought, I’m a quiet lad. I don’t get wound up easily. Just mystified if this daft cunt isn’t a Mackem then he’s one of the most tragic, attention seeking nomark I’ve ever encountered.

He’s gone and I modified his username in an ingenious way to mark the occasion.

Special points to El Cid for reporting people calling him a nonce. Thick as a bull’s dick.

Merry Christmas folks.

f***ing c*** Benitez

Do us all a favour and f*** off will you?

Why should we do that? We are entitled to our opinion. f***ing disgraceful lineup today. He’s part of the problem at times. s*** signings with the money he’s had.

And what money is that, you paedo b******?

So I’m a paedo because I’m critical of Benitez 😂😂😂👍🏻

What a mong you are.

No, you’re a paedo because you diddle kids.

What the fuck is going on here? The club is so bad that it's making peoples' brain melt!

Did not see the match, but people slagging of Rafa man. We have invested no fucking money, no ambition from owner. How can you expect us to compete.

We are a fucked up club until we get someone on board that have some ambitions and willing to invest a little bit more than the minimum.

Imagine this squad under anyone else than Rafa, rock bottom.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I dunno if anything matters with Dave gone but maybe let's all refrain from calling each other nonces?

Fuck that, with Dave away N-O's Deadwood now and we're all Al Swearengen.