Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

Patriot Dean is a real man. He has guns to kill the evil liberal baddies. They’re ever so scary for real men.

He’s very scared of liberals; everyday he dreams of whipping out his glock to slay them whilst screaming Rafa Out! 

Smith and Wesson get it right

Not too fussed about the result today. We fielded a team of mid-table Championship quality at best, away against a team well on course for a 100 points this season which also benefitted from a free penalty. Turgid watch and doubt I'll be watching the next match. But using this game as a stick to beat Benítez with is just outright dumb.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone add questionable political beliefs to the Rafa detractors/spelling mistakes/thick as fuck Venn diagram. Fancy that, it's still just one circle.

Guest Howaythetoon

Liverpool are so good right now, they can dish out a drubbing to anyone. By all accounts we battled well enough but after their second, it was a case of how many. Totally unrealistic to expect nothing but that kind of scoreline. We play a different game with different rules. NUFC under Ashley has no right to even be on the same pitch as them and certainly not with Rafa in charge of this team. Hope one of Liverpool or Spurs win it.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a sign of society that we've got people so incapable of thinking for themselves that they'll bring up 'liberals' because they've seen Americans saying it and think it must apply over here too.

My mate went today and apparently Toon fans were in fine voice singing sign on/feed the scousers etc. He volunteers at our own food bank as well. A number of younger fans were acting like bellends in some of the local pubs apparently too. Seems there is nowt good about our club right now with the support as lifting as the team. Crash and burn please.

I only heard feed the scousers once tbf, just after the third went in. Some knobs near me tried to get sign on going at the beginning when they all got their scarves our for YNWA but it didn't really take off.

Was better than I expected on that front.

Guest alijmitchell

Some right fannies on here like

Its a sign of society now some proper liberal snowflakes

For thinking that mocking people without a pot to piss in is hypocritical and generally shit craic? Do us all a favour then and do one, you backwards cunts

Guest Howaythetoon

Went on Rawk (I know) and our fans seem to be taking a bit of a hammering over these chants and rightly so if reports from not only their fans but ours are true. A few called us Tories FFS. I’d laugh if I didn’t cry. What a mess we are as a club. Thanks Mike, really!

It’s just football fans isn’t it? Moronic chants about poverty and race have always been around. That’s the worst thing about football, that you have to hate people exactly the same as you.

Obviously all fans don’t do this, but it’s more common than you’d like.

It’s just football fans isn’t it? Moronic chants about poverty and race have always been around. That’s the worst thing about football, that you have to hate people exactly the same as you.

Obviously all fans don’t do this, but it’s more common than you’d like.

Don't Liverpool fans sing songs about Munich ?

Pretty revealing about the state of the country as a whole tbh, everyone always seems to feel the need to laud something over somebody else regardless of weather it's true or not.

Re the game: We continue our Ashley induced coma, nothing to see here.

getting back to the match rather than the outdated moronic chanting of a sizeable number of our "fans".

As Brian Clough once famously shouted at someone called baz on a fly on the wall documentary , Joselu wants flogging for missing the target with that header in the first couple of minutes. Absolutely glorious chance and should have scored or at least hit the bloody target.

Moronic defending from Lascelles for their opening goal, but Dummett and Fernandez were backing away in line with him as well leaving Lovren and others in acres of space. Why didn't anybody tell him to leave it? and if he had to head it why not just put it out for a corner that we could at least get set to defend.

Rank stupidity from Dummett for the penalty. I know it was the slightest of tugs and Salah went down as if he had his legs swiped from under him, but he tugged him and no amount of VAR was going to over turn it, in fact VAR may well have given it if the referee hadn't.

Joselu then very unlucky with his header in the second half and Longstaff very unlucky after selling the defenders a dummy but not Allison, but if you watched MOTD you wouldn't know that.

We were swamped after the 2nd goal mind, could have been many more.

And why the fuck has Ki left for the Asia Cup now, but Spurs are allowed to play Son until January 12th when they play for the same frigging country????

The only positive from the whole day was Sean Longstaff making his debut. He done more in those 17 minutes than some players did all match. And by all accounts a nice lad. My lad plays for North Shields 16yr olds and he comes after training with Newcastle to watch them train and offer encouragement.

The lack of good youngsters making it in recent years from Tyneside is not good. Good luck to him.

The only positive from the whole day was Sean Longstaff making his debut. He done more in those 17 minutes than some players did all match. And by all accounts a nice lad. My lad plays for North Shields 16yr olds and he comes after training with Newcastle to watch them train and offer encouragement.

The lack of good youngsters making it in recent years from Tyneside is not good. Good luck to him.

Missed most of the second half and hadn't realised that. Canny :thup:

Pretty much anyone other than Man City or Chelsea. Liverpool play the most entertaining football too.

Here's the thing. I have always hated Liverpool because I supported Spurs through the end of the 70s and then all of the 80s. But even if I didn't, I want Man City to win everything until we start doing so. I don't want to spread any glory around, and if Man City win anything then there's not all that much glory attached to it anyway.