Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/18 post match diving from pg 12

Disco

Our fans singing feed the scousers song FFS.

Of course they are. Our fans are so painfully thick it’s untrue, it’ll kill some people that there’s a collection outside SJP. Dogooders are known enemies of the people.

Watching this happen and thinking back to a few Monday's back it's crystal clear that the whole thing was a quick call to deflect from protests and misteps in PR at parliament in order to quell the idea of boycott. The man rather lying than making noises about backing a club he owns. I know everyones heart is in the right place but if you give the man another penny in the next year then your absolutely demented. The lack of quality ins competing sides like this and even Fulham, is utterly stark we're only going to get weaker and weaker.

Guest firetotheworks

Wasn't it Klopp digging out Neymar for diving the other week

"Furious Klopp, who believes Neymar kept trying to win free-kicks, said: "It was clever of PSG, Neymar — especially him — but a lot of players went down as if it was really serious.

"You act like you die and the next moment you get up. It could be a yellow card. You could do that. Everybody's going down, it's not football anymore"

fucking lol, hypocritical cunt.

Has he defended Salah like? :lol:

:lol: no, but you can't decry football "not being football", then have your own players diving in games. He will 100% not say that Salah dived, absolutely no chance.

Well we'll see. I'm more surprised that Salah's actually dived tbh, he's been hacked a few times recently and stayed on his feet. We're at the point where that's lauded, which is rank in itself, but obviously he's decided playing against Newcastle is the time to reintegrate diving into his game, because fuck Newcastle. :lol:

:lol: the thing is, you can't make statements like Klopp's unless your entire team has never dived, which is of course not going to happen. It's hypocritical as soon as it leaves his mouth.  Salah dived against palace iirc and Klopp said this:

Klopp side-stepped the diving row, claiming he hadn't seen the incident clearly.

"I didn't ask Mo about that. I didn't see it. It looked like it was [a penalty], but I have no idea," he said.

I'd get your point if this was say Mourinho where there's a running theme, but I can't say I've seen a running theme of diving or cheating in Klopp teams over the years tbh, at least not more than any other team anyway.

Guest reefatoon

See Leicester are doing well against Man City. You never know what could happen if you give it a go. Only one outcome when you don’t.