Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

Trying to figure out why im watching this shitfest. I’ll let you know if I come up with an answer.

Sat with a can while it's on the telly, debating whether to crack on with the bairns Lego castle or continue watching.  Decisions decisions.

Built the bairns LEGO Minecraft thing this afternoon.  Gutted I didn't leave it later now.

Christ how bad at the fundamentals of football are we? Just so many problems with these players on show tonight.

Lejuene’s been crocked for months and still looks more composed on the ball that nearly everyone else.

Trying to figure out why im watching this shitfest. I’ll let you know if I come up with an answer.

Sat with a can while it's on the telly, debating whether to crack on with the bairns Lego castle or continue watching.  Decisions decisions.

Built the bairns LEGO Minecraft thing this afternoon.  Gutted I didn't leave it later now.

I started this the day after boxing day :lol: still only halfway done, top dad me.  It's the disney castle thing and in my defence it's got a million pieces.

Anything happened in the game yet?

Guest neesy111

Thoughts and prayers for anyone that has taken money out of their cheque to sit in the cold and watch this rubbish.

Nah, everyone knows we are shite.  They aren't forced to buy tickets.